Another lost 39. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It wasn’t MO that lost a 39. Nice try tho!
    She's bad juju
    More draining than coronavirus

Unregistered

MBPD ... the real bad juju

No the bad juju is the snaky sneaky lazy people here trying to ruin other people’s lives with lies. You hate her because she’s a hard working police officer. She handles all her paper work and unless working a detail, works alone. Don’t understand why people here have so much hate. Mind your own business and leave it alone already. I have worked the detail with her and now I know more than ever it must be the same 3 people that come on here to complain. If you spent as much time doing work as you do trolling on here maybe you could do some significant police work. Research your facts before you come on here. Nothing in this thread is remotely accurate and it’s sad Sgt’s and Command staff come on here for information. This place is sad and pathetic. MO keep doing what your doing. We don’t all feel the same!

Unregistered
    No the bad juju is the snaky sneaky lazy people here trying to ruin other people’s lives with lies. You hate her because she’s a hard working police officer. She handles all her paper work and unless working a detail, works alone. Don’t understand why people here have so much hate. Mind your own business and leave it alone already. I have worked the detail with her and now I know more than ever it must be the same 3 people that come on here to complain. If you spent as much time doing work as you do trolling on here maybe you could do some significant police work. Research your facts before you come on here. Nothing in this thread is remotely accurate and it’s sad Sgt’s and Command staff come on here for information. This place is sad and pathetic. MO keep doing what your doing. We don’t all feel the same!
    Gee I wonder who this could be

Unregistered
    Who else would it be? I mean, its not like she has any friends here.

Mark my words, she will end up getting someone seriously hurt or worse. Always escalating every scene, talking down to civilians only because she has 15's with her, and has zero officer safety skills. No wonder she was fired by the last department.

Unregistered
    Who else would it be? I mean, its not like she has any friends here.

Mark my words, she will end up getting someone seriously hurt or worse. Always escalating every scene, talking down to civilians only because she has 15's with her, and has zero officer safety skills. No wonder she was fired by the last department.
    She wasn’t fired from her last department, idiot. 🙄

Unregistered
    I seen the video and arrived shortly after. 2044 was dealing With two guys with drugs on them. The main guy fled on foot but was captured after falling by 2044. 2044 caught him with a duffle bag full of narcotics. Numbers matter.

M.O. wasn’t really on scene. She led the take down but didn’t have enough manpower for that detail. She needs more guys to work with her.

Unregistered
    I seen the video and arrived shortly after. 2044 was dealing With two guys with drugs on them. The main guy fled on foot but was captured after falling by 2044. 2044 caught him with a duffle bag full of narcotics. Numbers matter.

M.O. wasn’t really on scene. She led the take down but didn’t have enough manpower for that detail. She needs more guys to work with her.
    Anybody that works with her is setting themselves up for some serious legal troubles down the road and not to mention all the crap she stirs up with 38s and then wants everyone else responding to deal with the mess she started while she steps back and watches. I avoid being anywhere near her like the plague.

Unregistered
    Anybody that works with her is setting themselves up for some serious legal troubles down the road and not to mention all the crap she stirs up with 38s and then wants everyone else responding to deal with the mess she started while she steps back and watches. I avoid being anywhere near her like the plague.
    Why do you suppose she gets away with so much? Hmm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12