Another lost 39.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Another lost 39.

Well this comes as no surprise that MO lost yet another 39.

Took off with one arm cuffed.

Not any mention of it after it occurred or in our daily emails.

Not one mention about MO with no BWC footage and needed footage from another person's BWC to send out for a Bolo.

What is going to happen to her ? We will be waiting and watching. Cause if this had been anyone else they would be in deep water.

Oh also by the way MO ? How do the rest of us get this secret COVID Detail Overtime too ?

Unregistered
    She is a very difficult person to work with. She does her own thing not a good team player she is rude and starts problems and waits for others to bail her out. Glory hound that is a loose cannon soon the command staff with have an issue caused by her that they can’t cover up. It’s quite evident she has juice on someone at the top.

Unregistered
    Wait for it Krama is coming

Unregistered
    3 guesses why this useless eater is still here.

not her policing skills obviously

Unregistered
    Are you kidding me??? When is this going tonend?

Unregistered
    Did anyone listen to this mess? Sounded like the worst called football game in history!

Unregistered
    stick her in an office job where the rest of the useless secretaries are.

Unregistered

More lies as usual

Lol first off the 39 did not get away from her, she just called it out for the officer that lost the 39. 2. It was captured on BWC, Hera and everyone else’s working the detail, they just had to access it off two different cameras, I know because I was there. It’s crazy how you can come on here and condemn one officer even though there were 2 other male officers involved. conveniently no mention of them. Feel free to request access from Bello to see the video instead of making up lies. You should really do your homework before commenting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol first off the 39 did not get away from her, she just called it out for the officer that lost the 39. 2. It was captured on BWC, Hera and everyone else’s working the detail, they just had to access it off two different cameras, I know because I was there. It’s crazy how you can come on here and condemn one officer even though there were 2 other male officers involved. conveniently no mention of them. Feel free to request access from Bello to see the video instead of making up lies. You should really do your homework before commenting.
    I completely agree. We work with some evil arseholes!

Unregistered
    It wasn’t MO that lost a 39. Nice try tho!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast