TONY NOT ELIGIBLE TO RUN!! Voter Fraud referral shows might be ineligible as felon - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok that’s the game changer we needed.
    I say start passing out applications to inmates upon release

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by A-NONYMOUS View Post
    Outstanding! This needs to stay at the top.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by A-NONYMOUS View Post
    Wow! Lying, embezzlement AND cheating on his wife !

Unregistered
    Omg, the hits keep coming. Breakfast for two!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=A-NONYMOUS;3215151]https://youtu.be/YS6NAeMZX20[/QUOTE

Amazing work guys !! There will be more too

Unregistered
    Omg, the hits keep coming. Breakfast for two!
    Aldehoff is a tragic story. Her daughter was killed in a shooting now she’s sleeping with someone who shot a killed someone’s teenage son in an execution style murder. She’s wow, just wow. No words for aldehoff. I can’t think of a worse way to dishonor your child’s memory. Once again, where is the sun sentinel? Where is the local news?

Unregistered
    Wow! Lying, embezzlement AND cheating on his wife !
    You can’t cheat in your wife when you’re a swinger. It’s not a real wife or a real marriage anyway

Unregistered
    Aldehoff is a tragic story. Her daughter was killed in a shooting now she’s sleeping with someone who shot a killed someone’s teenage son in an execution style murder. She’s wow, just wow. No words for aldehoff. I can’t think of a worse way to dishonor your child’s memory. Once again, where is the sun sentinel? Where is the local news?
    Wow you’re just a phenomenal investigative journalist. How come no else has this info? Are you the famous duo Montalvo and Karp? Too bad everybody thinks you’re crazy as hell and avoids you like the Covid! But keep posting your BS it is entertaining.

Unregistered
    Wow you’re just a phenomenal investigative journalist. How come no else has this info? Are you the famous duo Montalvo and Karp? Too bad everybody thinks you’re crazy as hell and avoids you like the Covid! But keep posting your BS it is entertaining.
    Sorry I didn’t post this, I was just responding to it? Somebody else posted it and posted the information about room service for two and Blah, Blah, Blah. Look, makes no difference to me honestly. I just feel bad for adelhoff. Also I don’t know who Montalvo and Karp are? I never heard of them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Q Anon View Post
    Leaked Intel! Turns out, Tony MAY NOT BE ABLE TO RUN FOR SHERIFF after all. Voter Records show Tony's crimes poss barring him from running for Sheriff or even voting as a convicted felon by Florida law. Leaked document;

https://i.4cdn.org/b/1601242224243.png
    Tony is NOT allowed to run ! There will be lawsuits filed if he decides to follow through with running. He would he smart by just resigning now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast