No more tyranny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more tyranny

Unregistered

No more tyranny

Daddy Gelber is upset that Big Papi Desantis took away his power and we can no longer keep places closed, or cite anyone who doesn't have a face mask. I love it!! I would say that it's time to get back to fighting real crime, but that's done by black people and we all know how nice we must be to black people since they are so oppressed and mistreated by the white man.

Unregistered
    The mayor and city manager are racist democrats. They are well aware of the current type of visitors that are now a constant staple on Miami Beach. The only way they could attempt to drive them out And try to keep a lid on violent crime was to keep the beach locked down by not allowing businesses to open and keep the curfew in place. This city has created the current state we are in with the low class of visitors. So mr mayor mr city manager a bit of advice your revitalize ocean drive and the entertainment district will be a failure the good people are done coming here. My estimate is violent crime will continue to rise and we will have multiple homicides when the beach gets back in full swing. So continue to send your bleeding heart emails to George Floyd and your black lives matter signs on the Jackie Gleason sign. The beach is now the black Rivera and you clowns contributed to the down fall congrats

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The mayor and city manager are racist democrats. They are well aware of the current type of visitors that are now a constant staple on Miami Beach. The only way they could attempt to drive them out And try to keep a lid on violent crime was to keep the beach locked down by not allowing businesses to open and keep the curfew in place. This city has created the current state we are in with the low class of visitors. So mr mayor mr city manager a bit of advice your revitalize ocean drive and the entertainment district will be a failure the good people are done coming here. My estimate is violent crime will continue to rise and we will have multiple homicides when the beach gets back in full swing. So continue to send your bleeding heart emails to George Floyd and your black lives matter signs on the Jackie Gleason sign. The beach is now the black Rivera and you clowns contributed to the down fall congrats
    100% well said

Unregistered
    To the politicians of Miami Beach who want to reinvent Ocean Drive... You are way late to the game. The class of people that visit your "Vibrant, tropical, historic community" has progressively deteriorated for years now, while you've done nothing about it. So now that we are down to the bottom of the barrel of humanity, you want to do what you've neglected to do for years? Good luck trying to regain Miami Beach's former glory in this "woke" world we live in. You waited to long, shame on you.

Unregistered
    Safest place on the beach is the ocean

Unregistered
    Safest place on the beach is the ocean
    Not even, Because thieves will steal your property from shore while you're in the water. Over the years, I've dealt with some sexual batteries occuring in the water at night as young ladies went for a swim and were attacked by strangers.

Unregistered
    Daddy Gelber is upset that Big Papi Desantis took away his power and we can no longer keep places closed, or cite anyone who doesn't have a face mask. I love it!! I would say that it's time to get back to fighting real crime, but that's done by black people and we all know how nice we must be to black people since they are so oppressed and mistreated by the white man.

Ehhh not too sure on that bro, the last few violent crimes we’ve had in entertainment / south of 5th have been from the wet foot dry foot bandits.

Unregistered
    Mr Mayor and Mr city Manager I know things have been difficult pushing your personal agenda and keeping the beach closed and refusing to open things up so the working class Americans can get back to work and support their families. However it is quite obvious that you both need a vacation so I suggest a nice weekend at the fountain Belau hotel and spa. Please take your families and enjoy the wonderful people staying there. Then for dinner head down to south beach to the big pink for chicken and waffles topped off with the smell of marijuana. You two clowns created this environment and now you want to be a racist and keep the beach closed off knowing in the back of your mind when it fully opens the level of criminal activity and violence will reach a high not seen since the 80s. So to keep the African American people in check you keep the beach closed down and looking like a war zone on Ocean Dr with the road closure. You and your staff have created this beast now deal with it I’m sure the NAACP will be asking questions soon as to why you keep the beach closed off. The answer is simple you are willing to starve out the business owners and blue collar workers to keep the black visitors out and in check. You two are disgusting and racist. Bet if the beaches climate was white it would be open and in full swing just like Ft Lauderdale. The days of Miami Beach glam and glitter are long gone and you two clowns are to blame. And Mr Mayor quit blaming the Governor he did not kill the golden goose you guys did.

Unregistered

What an aweful joke internally

It has come to our attention that some window tint might be a millimeter too long and .0009% too dark and this must be delt with swiftly as I have a closet office job behind secure locked doors ,that a civillian should be doing and I work about 50 mins a day out of a 10 hour day and should be on the road helping get area 4,and 1 under control. A civillian could do my job for half the expense$$ . Please try not to think about officers currently assinated daily as BLM terrorists are walking up to them and shooting them in the face . Hopefully their window tint did not obstruct the view of the assasination attempt. We are clearly NOT busy enough and have NOTHING going on and must justify our existence , nothing can be too stupid and trivial at this time . Again please do not put us closet dwellers on the street where we would be effective and are needed. Any civillian could do my job and I work hard for those 4.4 hours A WEEK. We will be looking at tire tread next as we clearly need to justify our existence ...... P.M.C.

Unregistered
    It has come to our attention that some window tint might be a millimeter too long and .0009% too dark and this must be delt with swiftly as I have a closet office job behind secure locked doors ,that a civillian should be doing and I work about 50 mins a day out of a 10 hour day and should be on the road helping get area 4,and 1 under control. A civillian could do my job for half the expense$$ . Please try not to think about officers currently assinated daily as BLM terrorists are walking up to them and shooting them in the face . Hopefully their window tint did not obstruct the view of the assasination attempt. We are clearly NOT busy enough and have NOTHING going on and must justify our existence , nothing can be too stupid and trivial at this time . Again please do not put us closet dwellers on the street where we would be effective and are needed. Any civillian could do my job and I work hard for those 4.4 hours A WEEK. We will be looking at tire tread next as we clearly need to justify our existence ...... P.M.C.
    Stop being a pu$$y a$$ drama queen! It really is not that hard dumb ass. Nobdoy said anything about a "millimeter" of a damn thing. There are some geniuses that tinted their entire winsdahield. Come on man! Is it really that difficult to not attract attention. I am not a Sergeant...maybe you are lucky...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast