You all asked for change and now you got it. Tony is here to stay!

Unregistered

You all asked for change and now you got it. Tony is here to stay!

Everyone asked for change and now all we hear is crying babies. Tony is here to stay people like it or not. Learn how to adapt is my suggestion. You fools played the wrong card thanks to all the azz smellers and our great union leader Bell who vanished.

Unregistered
    Embarrassing but true

Unregistered
    You are a fool for agreeing to your own post! Bell is only the voice of the membership. IUPA gives the membership the voice unlike you PBA fools. Anyone at BSO knows this simple fact.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone asked for change and now all we hear is crying babies. Tony is here to stay people like it or not. Learn how to adapt is my suggestion. You fools played the wrong card thanks to all the azz smellers and our great union leader Bell who vanished.
    Shows how much you actually know. I do not agree with everything Bell suggest. As for what IUPA members want and vote on, Bell just provides the results. As for Bell being gone, he's gone because Tony is afraid of being called out and held accountable for ALL of his BS!! You can't blame Bell for that. So like I said before I don't always agree with IUPA, they are much better than those losers at the PBA, whom I will NEVER vote for again.

Unregistered

Suckers

Shows how much you actually know. I do not agree with everything Bell suggest. As for what IUPA members want and vote on, Bell just provides the results. As for Bell being gone, he's gone because Tony is afraid of being called out and held accountable for ALL of his BS!! You can't blame Bell for that. So like I said before I don't always agree with IUPA, they are much better than those losers at the PBA, whom I will NEVER vote for again.
    Shut up you all sucked his azz when he was appointed and for that we got him you stupid fools.

Unregistered
    So let's go with the FOP instead!! They already rep the DLE and DOD LTs.

Unregistered

Unions suck in Florida

So let's go with the FOP instead!! They already rep the DLE and DOD LTs.
    It’s always the same crap about the unions here in South Florida. All about the money not the people. All the unions suck.

Unregistered
    As bad as what Tony has done he deserves the right to be sheriff. He is in full support of BLM and always has deeper secrets that end up popping up.
    I stand by my decision as the day Tony was appointed by the governor. Remembering all the smiles and high fives. We the Broward Sheriffs Office deserve Sheriff Tony.
    If all you cry babies don’t like it then leave or post your name and ccn so we can deal with your punk azz. 👊🏿

Unregistered
    As bad as what Tony has done he deserves the right to be sheriff. He is in full support of BLM and always has deeper secrets that end up popping up.
    I stand by my decision as the day Tony was appointed by the governor. Remembering all the smiles and high fives. We the Broward Sheriffs Office deserve Sheriff Tony.
    If all you cry babies don’t like it then leave or post your name and ccn so we can deal with your punk azz. 👊🏿
    I agree with this. This is what BSO gets for following all the fake news. BSO is and has moved downhill because of the punk followers who continue to lie.

Unregistered
    Bso= best swingers office 🥒