Cargo pants

Thread: Cargo pants

Unregistered

Cargo pants

How many uniform officers/special units wear the cargo pants provided by the quarter master verses 5.11 or other brown cargo pants?
    Has any supervisors given you a hard time because they were not 'county' issued if you bought them out of your own pocket?

Unregistered
    Different units have 511s, port, airport, training bureau, special events, k-9. Not sure if they are issued out of budgets. Road buys 511 on their own. If a supervisor has a problem with it, looks like he is being either extremely petty or causing a distraction for hiding something he is doing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Different units have 511s, port, airport, training bureau, special events, k-9. Not sure if they are issued out of budgets. Road buys 511 on their own. If a supervisor has a problem with it, looks like he is being either extremely petty or causing a distraction for hiding something he is doing.
    Hiding something he is doing? For what? Because he’s holding his ppl accountable like the position states? My god what the **** are we teaching ppl these days.

Unregistered
    I can see both, yes if the color isn't the darker brown, he can be holding his people accountable. But if its the same color as all the other units, then yes, he is being petty.

Unregistered
    I work the road, half my squad wears 511s. They buy them. No problems from supers. I don't, I don't want to spend any money on the county. But that's personal opinion.

Unregistered
    Vote Republican!

You can squabble about pants on November 4 when these subversives are carrying on. You will have so much pants money you won’t know what to do with it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hiding something he is doing? For what? Because he’s holding his ppl accountable like the position states? My god what the **** are we teaching ppl these days.
    Let me tell you how this is going to play out. 1 year in rookie will he told not to wear light brown cargo and blow everything out of proportion. He will by pass chain of command and no one will blink an eye. He will meet with Major and complain that he/she is being picked on. He/she will try to bring up all the dirt he can find and say he/she feels ptsd coming from all the stress. Major will tell sgt to stand down and let employee do as they please. In a few months same employee will be in giu or HQ sitting on blues and not closing cases until a few years from now they get their shit pushed in by a real chain of command. End of story. And the rat race continues.