4th Toney arrest. RAPE?????? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing at all will happen to Tony and remember everyone wanted him from the get go. Very few wanted Israel who we did know but people like Bell and others forgot why they even had a job and wanted to play politics with Parkland lol. Broward bounty deserves Tony and so do most of you stupid fools. BSO is STUCK
    FDLE is worthless
    And you are a b!tch.

Unregistered
    Nothing at all will happen to Tony and remember everyone wanted him from the get go. Very few wanted Israel who we did know but people like Bell and others forgot why they even had a job and wanted to play politics with Parkland lol. Broward bounty deserves Tony and so do most of you stupid fools. BSO is STUCK
    FDLE is worthless
    Take some ambien and wash it down with a bottle of vodka Scotty. The "Heaven's gate" cult is awaiting your arrival.

Unregistered
    Is there a 4th Tony arrest lurking in the shadows???? Sexual misconduct on an emotionally disturbed teenage girl? Interesting!!!!

My prediction. When Toney eventually goes, it’s not going to be pretty. I predict a barricaded subject scenario!!!!
    Expected to happen very soon!!

Unregistered
    I know every time he bangs that filthy skank he's married to, he's having sex with a retarded adult.

Unregistered
    Is there a 4th Tony arrest lurking in the shadows???? Sexual misconduct on an emotionally disturbed teenage girl? Interesting!!!!

My prediction. When Toney eventually goes, it’s not going to be pretty. I predict a barricaded subject scenario!!!!
    Update ???????

Unregistered
    Sunsentinel actually had a great article why Tony should NOT be sheriff and they backed Isreal. Sunsentinel needs to do a complete article on Tony's lies and question about the ongoing FDLE and FBI investigations
    Was really a great article ! More to come !

Unregistered
    I know every time he bangs that filthy skank he's married to, he's having sex with a retarded adult.
    stop. she is better looking than your other half

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12