4th Toney arrest. RAPE??????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

4th Toney arrest. RAPE??????

Is there a 4th Tony arrest lurking in the shadows???? Sexual misconduct on an emotionally disturbed teenage girl? Interesting!!!!

My prediction. When Toney eventually goes, it’s not going to be pretty. I predict a barricaded subject scenario!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there a 4th Tony arrest lurking in the shadows???? Sexual misconduct on an emotionally disturbed teenage girl? Interesting!!!!

My prediction. When Toney eventually goes, it’s not going to be pretty. I predict a barricaded subject scenario!!!!
    He's already a barricaded on the 5th floor. When is the last time anybody's seen him? Not that I'm complaining just pointing out a fact.

Unregistered

Nothing will happen

Who will we be counting on FDLE ?
    You see what they have done so far with the other past charges and arrest, NOTHING.
    Nothing will change as he has done more crime then any Appointed or elected official in the world and still the Sheriff of Broward County. We’re laughter at every day. BSO staff and deputies are stupid.

Unregistered

Scum sentinel

You see what they have done so far with the other past charges and arrest, NOTHING.
    Nothing will change as he has done more crime then any Appointed or elected official in the world and still the Sheriff of Broward County. We’re laughter at every day. BSO staff and deputies are stupid.
    Well, where is the sun sentinel, where is the local news media? Are they now in full cover up mode for this insane criminal conduct? This is why I won’t pay .99 cents for a subscription to the sun sentinel. And why it’s a waste of time to watch the local news in Broward County. Because getting them to tell the truth is like pulling teeth. You can’t trust local media in South Florida to actually report stories that voters and taxpayers have a right to know.

Unregistered
    Well, where is the sun sentinel, where is the local news media? Are they now in full cover up mode for this insane criminal conduct? This is why I won’t pay .99 cents for a subscription to the sun sentinel. And why it’s a waste of time to watch the local news in Broward County. Because getting them to tell the truth is like pulling teeth. You can’t trust local media in South Florida to actually report stories that voters and taxpayers have a right to know.
    Sunsentinel actually had a great article why Tony should NOT be sheriff and they backed Isreal. Sunsentinel needs to do a complete article on Tony's lies and question about the ongoing FDLE and FBI investigations

Unregistered

Pretty funny, why no media? Didn’t happen, I heard Tony barbecues little babies while dressing as Satan! Come up with real sh!t, not your school girl fantasies.

Unregistered
    Pretty funny, why no media? Didn’t happen, I heard Tony barbecues little babies while dressing as Satan! Come up with real sh!t, not your school girl fantasies.
    The black devil!!!!!!

Unregistered

Truth

Sure just like the murder didn’t happen right? As I recall none of the local news stations or the sun sentinel would report the murder either. That is until a little local newspaper reported it. Then and only then when they were forced to do their jobs did they actually report the news.

So whatever you see from your local news in South Florida just be aware you’re not getting the whole truth unless they’re forced to tell it. Especially if it involves a Democrat candidate. It’s just the truth about how corrupt and slanted the media in south Florida really is.

Unregistered
    Sure just like the murder didn’t happen right? As I recall none of the local news stations or the sun sentinel would report the murder either. That is until a little local newspaper reported it. Then and only then when they were forced to do their jobs did they actually report the news.

So whatever you see from your local news in South Florida just be aware you’re not getting the whole truth unless they’re forced to tell it. Especially if it involves a Democrat candidate. It’s just the truth about how corrupt and slanted the media in south Florida really is.
    Until it is reported by courageous investigative journalists, like Montalvo and Karp!

Unregistered

Nothing will happen

Nothing at all will happen to Tony and remember everyone wanted him from the get go. Very few wanted Israel who we did know but people like Bell and others forgot why they even had a job and wanted to play politics with Parkland lol. Broward bounty deserves Tony and so do most of you stupid fools. BSO is STUCK
    FDLE is worthless

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast