Just voted into my absentee ballot.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Just voted into my absentee ballot.

I voted for all Republicans except Carlos Gimenez. I cannot reward someone who stuck it us.
    Also, I voted against Bovo. Again, he has t earned my loyalty via a vote.

My suggestion is either don’t vote at all
    For that particular race which troubles you or Do as I did and vote against POS like Gimenez and Bovo.

Stop rewarding those who bring harm and anguish upon you and your family.

Unregistered
    Yeah I’m hard core republican but 🖕Gimenez

Unregistered
    Go Trump! Kick some butt

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I voted for all Republicans except Carlos Gimenez. I cannot reward someone who stuck it us.
    Also, I voted against Bovo. Again, he has t earned my loyalty via a vote.

My suggestion is either don’t vote at all
    For that particular race which troubles you or Do as I did and vote against POS like Gimenez and Bovo.

Stop rewarding those who bring harm and anguish upon you and your family.
    So you just voted using your absentee ballot, huh? You are a lying sack of human excrement!

Vote-By-Mail Ballots Go Out September 25 In Broward, October 1 In Miami-Dade https://miami.cbslocal.com/2020/09/2...rd-miami-dade/

If you live in Florida's Congressional District #26 and voted against Gimenez, know that you would have voted for a Soft on Crime leftist=democrat. In politics, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Shit for brains, if you voted against Bovo, you would have voted for the equivalent of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, as Miami Dade County Strong Mayor and Defacto Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Vote 100% Republican please. For the love of everything you hold dear. Anything less and posting about it is straight subversion.

Unregistered
    I hold my dignity dear and as a result I cannot vote for Gimenez.

Unregistered
    We act like frightened victims if we vote for Gimenez. Have you noticed that at least openly even PBA hasn’t endorsed him. No mas Gimenez

Unregistered
    Vote 100% Republican please. For the love of everything you hold dear. Anything less and posting about it is straight subversion.
    Hey shithead, how I vote isn’t subversion. It’s a vote.

Unregistered
    These are the lies that PLEA continues to spread. Absentee ballets for Miami DADE get sent out on Thursday Oct 1. So how did you get yours already?
    Broward has sent theirs out. So full of crap I tell you. Plea is a joke. Shows how they lie! Facts are facts Dummy Dan.

Unregistered
    These are the lies that PLEA continues to spread. Absentee ballets for Miami DADE get sent out on Thursday Oct 1. So how did you get yours already?
    Broward has sent theirs out. So full of crap I tell you. Plea is a joke. Shows how they lie! Facts are facts Dummy Dan.
    Steadman, you of all the people in this galaxy, should not be calling others liars. Your middle name is liar and you have perfected the art of lying. Maybe, because of your phuck Ed up upbringing you had to lie your way through life but just because you’re like that doesn’t mean that others follow suit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast