Jane - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jane

Unregistered
    I see Jane was all over the celebration for the Lightning last night. I turned it off when she got up to speak at Ray Jay. I guess there weren't any planned BLM/Anitfa/GLBQT events for her to attend with her peeps.

Unregistered
    And without a mask

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And without a mask
    Good Point....

Unregistered
    I think Jane is great. She's not power hungry, two faced or a liberal kook. She is always truthful and supports the police. She disavowed Marxism and communism. She is my hero!

Unregistered
    I think Jane is great. She's not power hungry, two faced or a liberal kook. She is always truthful and supports the police. She disavowed Marxism and communism. She is my hero!
    And a hell of a street painter.

Unregistered

Jane

When is her term over?

Unregistered
    NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!! and she can take Doogs with her.

Unregistered

Our Tampa Mayor

I see Jane was all over the celebration for the Lightning last night. I turned it off when she got up to speak at Ray Jay. I guess there weren't any planned BLM/Anitfa/GLBQT events for her to attend with her peeps.
    Best summation ever😊

Unregistered
    Dear Tampa Bay Rays,

First off congrats to your outstanding season, pending AL championship and possible World Series Win. I am very busy at this time trying to please my BLM / Antifa / GLBQT / and other non main stream groups that live and/or travel to the City Of Tampa. (Some of whom are Soros backed groups who are looking to destroy the City Of Tampa and of course, America. Not that I have a problem with that.)

I look forward to celebrating your success, but make sure you get with me about scheduling a date for the celebration, as I am focused like a lazer to catering to the BLM , Antifa , and of course the GLBQT community. Also, we need to discuss as to why the sexist MLB has a limited amount of GLBQT people, and absolutely zero women in the league. Jane

Unregistered

I will say this about Jane

My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast