Jane
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jane

Unregistered

Jane

heard jane is ultra pissed the governor let freedom ring with his newest executive order. Suck it jane. You are not and never will be governor. Just a wannabe dictator.

Unregistered
    Oh Jane, the Hammer. Weird times girl You had bad advice, you listened to the wrong people. South Tampa is not too happy with you. They are short in thought, they will love you again when you run again, the Times loves you, we do not. Take care. Love you girl

Unregistered
    It’s the Jane, John and Laura show all over again. Wish we had turned our backs on her during the role call.
    Speaking of role call, Did anyone notice the body language between her and our Chief? Absolutely priceless. BD has gone silent in the media. The big question will be who she picks to replace him.
    The people of Tampa deserve Andrew and Jane as they elected them. This city is in big trouble as thugs and protestors rule the streets.
    Maybe JB can take a knee with the protestors.

Unregistered
    Jane has shown me all I need to see. BLM supporter/Anti Trump (no matter what)/authoritarian with her power and will twist positions based on the audience. I don't care that she is gay or female, I care about her actions. Her actions as of this point are sad and unforgivable.

Unregistered
    Jane is a total disappointment. So sad she is so liberal. I never knew until BLM painting incident. I am sooooo done with her. You lost us Jane.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jane is a total disappointment. So sad she is so liberal. I never knew until BLM painting incident. I am sooooo done with her. You lost us Jane.
    JB will be the next Chief. Payback for all of his loyalty.

Unregistered

Make sure you wear your mask

I hear mask are mandatory still. I’ll wait for written order which has yet to happen except Bercaw saying basically “if appropriate” wear mask. Never appropriate for Covid so I won’t wear one

Unregistered
    And when you bring COVID home to your family then you will show them what a tough guy you are big talker

Unregistered
    And when you bring COVID home to your family then you will show them what a tough guy you are big talker
    You mean the over hyped "China Virus" with a 96% recovery rate?

Unregistered

Several officers sick nothing happened

The virus is so bad they test you and tell you have Covid and you have no idea you are sick. It’s a virus with inflated numbers of positive cases. The only numbers that matter are hospitalized patients and deaths. Most all the deaths are majorly sick people that were on their death bed anyway.

They weaponized this virus just like the left does everything else to hurt economy and middle class hoping it will cause Trump to lose. It won’t. Trump wins easy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast