Valdes I'll remind your later on why you will loose - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Trump 2020

Unregistered
    The involved Major and now Chief, must resign immediately. Unethical and biased treatment of a subordinate. Corruption at its most. Officer collaborated as a whistleblower to the Feds and in retaliation to him, events are fabricated and he then gets arrested and terminated. This violates basic principles of moral and the duty to do right as a human being. Another of so many recent events which dictate that there is corruption within the Internal Affairs Bureau. Citizens Investigative Panel must be placed to review cases before officers are sanctioned. We members are now more than ever, pushing for CIP to review and oversee what these detectives and supervisors are doing in the bureau. We must and shall have transparency and equality for all. The ROD Captain has cost our city hundreds and thousands of dollars in settlements and has racked up more complaints than a quarter of the department, and in return, he gets rewarded and laughs at members and citizens. We are tired of this abuse. He and those corrupt others need to go, so we can avoid defunding our city and prestigious police department.

Unregistered
    The corruption in this place it out of control. I remember who they would cover up simple discourtesy complaints and abusive treatments but they have reached new highs with murder and traffic accident fatalities. You think its games and no big deal but wait till one day it happens to you or a loved one.

I've have seen it but you are crazy if I'm going to say something so I could be a victim of retaliation. Sorry!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The corruption in this place it out of control. I remember who they would cover up simple discourtesy complaints and abusive treatments but they have reached new highs with murder and traffic accident fatalities. You think its games and no big deal but wait till one day it happens to you or a loved one.

I've have seen it but you are crazy if I'm going to say something so I could be a victim of retaliation. Sorry!!!
    this is funny. Hilarious

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12