Reputation - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reputation

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The industry is in full control of ABT and the administration. The agency has lost its way. A LT said it best recently its what you would expect if the arsonists were in control of state fire marshal or the kiddy predators were in control of FDLE. That’s what it’s like here right now.
    Enough with your unmitigated stupidity. Cite one example when the industry dictated the control of ABT. I’m waiting.

Unregistered
    The industry is in full control of ABT and the administration. The agency has lost its way. A LT said it best recently its what you would expect if the arsonists were in control of state fire marshal or the kiddy predators were in control of FDLE. That’s what it’s like here right now.
    It's always been that way. We are here because the industry wants us here and they have controlled us for four plus decades!

Unregistered
    Who remember the true spirit authenticator debacle. Hahahhahaha

Unregistered
    Who remember the true spirit authenticator debacle. Hahahhahaha
    I remember being told that just setting it up in a bar would cause violators to confess and licensees to write checks. It’s a good thing no one called our bluff. I wonder where they are now?

Unregistered
    I remember being told that just setting it up in a bar would cause violators to confess and licensees to write checks. It’s a good thing no one called our bluff. I wonder where they are now?
    I recall them not working at all and no one wanting to touch them and then they transferred aroubd to different districts and made it mandatory they go out and buy 5 samples and use it.

Unregistered
    The authenticator! How glorious.

Unregistered
    Enough with your unmitigated stupidity. Cite one example when the industry dictated the control of ABT. I’m waiting.
    Our LEGAL team.

Unregistered
    https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdfl/pr...iami-superbowl

The director declined to allow us to aid in these investigations during the super bowl. Given the scandal with the former secretary one can only wonder why. Our reputation with our federal partners will never be restored. They have reduced us to things like driving around looking for vape shops. Oh well at least my DAS was easy.
    What did you expect? He destroys agencies for a living if you don’t like it then hit the door.

Unregistered
    We have a great reputation! Everyone loves ATF!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123