You have no voice - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please add something meaningful to the discussion. You know there is no such thing as overtime. People First won't allow you to use less than 15 minutes of leave. If you get involved in something at the end of the shift, you take off early the next day. The reason we are where we are is because everything has to be explained to you over and over. It's very tiring.
    Wrong you pay overtime or comp. If you’re tired take a break from the internet.

Unregistered
    Please add something meaningful to the discussion. You know there is no such thing as overtime. People First won't allow you to use less than 15 minutes of leave. If you get involved in something at the end of the shift, you take off early the next day. The reason we are where we are is because everything has to be explained to you over and over. It's very tiring.
    If I am 1 minute late and you charge me 1 hour of leave then every minute I work over I get an hour of comp.

Unregistered
    So if you are 1 minute late just call in.

Unregistered
    Is someone monitoring the chief and seeing if he is 1 minute late.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345