Get With The Times - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good stay retired because you don’t know what you’re talking about. Bob is the best and yes is a moderate but guess what I wud rather have a moderate than a liberal. The days of having a very conservative Sheriff are long gone in Pinellas County. g back under your retired rock. The world changed and it passed you by!!!!!!!!! BTW retired PCSO has beens don’t elect sheriffs. The liberal people in Pinellas County elect the Sheriff. Try the hardcore conservative approach and see how that goes for you.
    You mean like Grady Judd

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well this is a lie, the worst at what? I too am retired, hired under Coleman. Did you get spanked for something? Coleman was far more good ol'boy, Rice was drink, drink your my buddy so here's a promotion, Coats was NON existent. Gualtieri fixed what was wrong and knows how to move forward.
    Coleman and Gualtieri are identical when it comes to corruption and nepotism. Rice was a libertarian. He was OK as a sheriff but liked to drink. Coats rose through the ranks and was the best sheriff by far. His only mistake was appointing Gualtieri as Chief Deputy and convincing Rick Scott to appoint Gulatieri as sheriff. It was a big mistake but aside from that Coats never bothered anyone and he was a fair boss with the troops.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12