Get With The Times
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Get With The Times

In case all those that come on here and complain have not looked out the window lately, the LE WORLD HAS CHANGED. Nothing will ever be the same. Stop complaining about Command making changes and how things will keep changing because if they dont do some of this stuff they will get fired. Look at all the police chiefs that been canned across the country. I’m short timer here but came from another agency and this place rocks compared to the shiz hole I came from. This Sheriff is actually good guy and can tell he gives a shitz. Sone of the recent stuff won’t great but its changin everywhere, When I read about Tampa that place has been denutted. That chief is hanging on by a thread. Keep it in the sights and dont lose sight because either you bend with the times or you get eaten by the shark. If Biden wins it will get worse. Remember that guy Obama had beer with at WH because the cops treated him bad. Gag me!!!!! Be thankful we got a good sheriff and good agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In case all those that come on here and complain have not looked out the window lately, the LE WORLD HAS CHANGED. Nothing will ever be the same. Stop complaining about Command making changes and how things will keep changing because if they dont do some of this stuff they will get fired. Look at all the police chiefs that been canned across the country. I’m short timer here but came from another agency and this place rocks compared to the shiz hole I came from. This Sheriff is actually good guy and can tell he gives a shitz. Sone of the recent stuff won’t great but its changin everywhere, When I read about Tampa that place has been denutted. That chief is hanging on by a thread. Keep it in the sights and dont lose sight because either you bend with the times or you get eaten by the shark. If Biden wins it will get worse. Remember that guy Obama had beer with at WH because the cops treated him bad. Gag me!!!!! Be thankful we got a good sheriff and good agency.
    You have no idea what this sheriff is all about. I have been here 20+ years so I know and also know about past sheriffs. Bob will sell you out in a heartbeat and will not back you up when you need it the most. Everyone is disposable to him. Keep a low profile, watch, learn and talk to the experienced veterans.

Unregistered
    You have no idea what this sheriff is all about. I have been here 20+ years so I know and also know about past sheriffs. Bob will sell you out in a heartbeat and will not back you up when you need it the most. Everyone is disposable to him. Keep a low profile, watch, learn and talk to the experienced veterans.
    I second the first post. Congrats you survived 20 years here. Did you have experience form outside this agency? In my experience here, also came from another state, this place is a breath of fresh air. Try working else where and tell me how “bad” this place is. I’ve seen people written up, AID, for losing a flash light.

Unregistered

Bob's soul is for sale, and for cheap. He would throw his mother under the bus for a free helicopter ride.

Unregistered
    You guys shouldn’t complain about Bob. I too came from another agency and this grass is green on our side than the agency I left. I got 20 years on now and I don’t regret coming here.

The way LE is going, it will get worse with liberal policies. I consider Bob as a moderate but sometime in the near future, 10 years or less, you will have a liberal sheriff. It happen in HCSO and it can happen here. 20 years ago, our agency was very conservative and hard core LE. Times are changing and you will never see it go back. On plus side, you will receive more money and benefits in order to keep the deputies working here. The bigger the population, the more liberalized the citizens are.

Unregistered
    I am retired from the agency after 30 plus years worked for 4 different Sheriff's and by far Bob is the worst.

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah ots so much worse elsewhere. Just because there are train wreck agencies doesnt mean you have to sit and be quiet. Hes not the worst, but he is shifting. Its an election year and decisions are coming down that are political in nature rather than logic based. Body cameras are a prime example. They are still charging cops that are acting within the law and policy. With body camera, private surveillance and independent witness testimony. Those guys are still crucified and in many cases charged. At this point unless you can show me a benefit other than it "eliminates false acusations" youre full of it.

Unregistered
    "Vote for me because I am not as bad as other lousy sheriffs" should be Bob's campaign motto.

Unregistered
    I am retired from the agency after 30 plus years worked for 4 different Sheriff's and by far Bob is the worst.
    Well this is a lie, the worst at what? I too am retired, hired under Coleman. Did you get spanked for something? Coleman was far more good ol'boy, Rice was drink, drink your my buddy so here's a promotion, Coats was NON existent. Gualtieri fixed what was wrong and knows how to move forward.

Unregistered
    Good stay retired because you don’t know what you’re talking about. Bob is the best and yes is a moderate but guess what I wud rather have a moderate than a liberal. The days of having a very conservative Sheriff are long gone in Pinellas County. g back under your retired rock. The world changed and it passed you by!!!!!!!!! BTW retired PCSO has beens don’t elect sheriffs. The liberal people in Pinellas County elect the Sheriff. Try the hardcore conservative approach and see how that goes for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast