Sunday Potluck Picnic and Water Balloon Fight

Unregistered

Sunday Potluck Picnic and Water Balloon Fight

Reminder:

3pm Sunday

Location and more details on private forum

Unregistered
    Will there be Ice Cream with assorted toppings?

Orange is my favorite color so that would also be my choice for my Water Balloon.

If it gets hot, will there be enough napkins? When its hot, the Ice Cream will melt. Most of the time it's really hot, so we would need Napkins to clean the dripping Ice Cream. I could also use the Water in my orange Balloon to clean the Ice Cream drippings from my Hand and Arm. For me it would be my right arm that will have the drippings from the Ice Cream because I am right handed. If I was left handed, I would need Napkins to clean my left hand because I would be holding my Ice Cream in my left hand but it would not be in my left hand because I am right handed.

Its always quite hot and the humidity is terrible. I don't understand anything about the dew points. How many points does a Dew have normally? Dews are not that big why not count all the points they have instead of giving an average. Thats just lazy.

I get plenty if sleep before work. Can I be an FTO? I'm not going to drink as much anymore at least on my working days.

I don't like to be sticky so I won't eat the Ice Cream.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will there be Ice Cream with assorted toppings?

Orange is my favorite color so that would also be my choice for my Water Balloon.

If it gets hot, will there be enough napkins? When its hot, the Ice Cream will melt. Most of the time it's really hot, so we would need Napkins to clean the dripping Ice Cream. I could also use the Water in my orange Balloon to clean the Ice Cream drippings from my Hand and Arm. For me it would be my right arm that will have the drippings from the Ice Cream because I am right handed. If I was left handed, I would need Napkins to clean my left hand because I would be holding my Ice Cream in my left hand but it would not be in my left hand because I am right handed.

Its always quite hot and the humidity is terrible. I don't understand anything about the dew points. How many points does a Dew have normally? Dews are not that big why not count all the points they have instead of giving an average. Thats just lazy.

I get plenty if sleep before work. Can I be an FTO? I'm not going to drink as much anymore at least on my working days.

I don't like to be sticky so I won't eat the Ice Cream.
    The Ice Cream was a disaster last year. We'll be doing Dipping Dots.

Unregistered
    that worthless leader Chief Longo started all the turmoil on this department that exist to this day and it has never ended since he left and still continues. The starting of constant IA's and the promoting of people that should not have been promoted. The wasted time in the IA over who dropped the ice cream cone on the floor in the breakroom and left it there set a president at this department and exists today still of how things are ran on this department. It is very sad.

Unregistered
    that worthless leader Chief Longo started all the turmoil on this department that exist to this day and it has never ended since he left and still continues. The starting of constant IA's and the promoting of people that should not have been promoted. The wasted time in the IA over who dropped the ice cream cone on the floor in the breakroom and left it there set a president at this department and exists today still of how things are ran on this department. It is very sad.
    An ice cream cone can't be president, go to be Cpl you're drunk again

Unregistered
    Sounds like you both should go get drunk together. One could explain what he is trying to say, the other could make all the spelling changes that say it correctly.

Unregistered
    You two get together and have a few drinks and work out what should be posted and the correct spelling of it and of what you are trying to say.

Unregistered
    You two get together and have a few drinks and work out what should be posted and the correct spelling of it and of what you are trying to say.
    Cpl you're using the word and too much again

Unregistered
    Cpl you're using the word and too much again
    Shut up Tony