NBC 6 story UPDATED/ MORE RAMOS AUDIO - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    This department has a long history of I.A screw ups and the chief's at the time are aware of it and accept the decision from I.A. Sh!t, you can go as far back, to the late 80's and find many officers fired, over I.S. now I.A. mistakes and covering it up.
    If a staff member has a hardon for a officer, they get I.A. to find anything useable to get rid of them and they, I.A. gladly go along with it. I.A should be disbanded and Metro and/or FDLE handle all cases. Staff should be gutted and the court or DOJ should appoint someone. Sadly, none of this will ever take place. The department, will find a officer or two, fire them hold a press conference. To have the focus, elsewhere.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This department has a long history of I.A screw ups and the chief's at the time are aware of it and accept the decision from I.A. Sh!t, you can go as far back, to the late 80's and find many officers fired, over I.S. now I.A. mistakes and covering it up.
    If a staff member has a hardon for a officer, they get I.A. to find anything useable to get rid of them and they, I.A. gladly go along with it. I.A should be disbanded and Metro and/or FDLE handle all cases. Staff should be gutted and the court or DOJ should appoint someone. Sadly, none of this will ever take place. The department, will find a officer or two, fire them hold a press conference. To have the focus, elsewhere.
    fdle this, FBI that, MDPD that, i am expert this, what I say is the facts. Hahaha ha ha. No one listen for 6 years and no one will listen now. Valdes your ex is enjoying life with a Sgt. Hahahaha Funny she in IA now. Wow now cover up this cover up that.

Unregistered
    A cojido pinga espesa!!!!

Unregistered
    The involved Major and now Chief, must resign immediately. Unethical and biased treatment of a subordinate. Corruption at its most. Officer collaborated as a whistleblower to the Feds and in retaliation to him, events are fabricated and he then gets arrested and terminated. This violates basic principles of moral and the duty to do right as a human being. Another of so many recent events which dictate that there is corruption within the Internal Affairs Bureau. Citizens Investigative Panel must be placed to review cases before officers are sanctioned. We members are now more than ever, pushing for CIP to review and oversee what these detectives and supervisors are doing in the bureau. We must and shall have transparency and equality for all. The ROD Captain has cost our city hundreds and thousands of dollars in settlements and has racked up more complaints than a quarter of the department, and in return, he gets rewarded and laughs at members and citizens. We are tired of this abuse. He and those corrupt others need to go, so we can avoid defunding our city and prestigious police department.

Unregistered
    The involved Major and now Chief, must resign immediately. Unethical and biased treatment of a subordinate. Corruption at its most. Officer collaborated as a whistleblower to the Feds and in retaliation to him, events are fabricated and he then gets arrested and terminated. This violates basic principles of moral and the duty to do right as a human being. Another of so many recent events which dictate that there is corruption within the Internal Affairs Bureau. Citizens Investigative Panel must be placed to review cases before officers are sanctioned. We members are now more than ever, pushing for CIP to review and oversee what these detectives and supervisors are doing in the bureau. We must and shall have transparency and equality for all. The ROD Captain has cost our city hundreds and thousands of dollars in settlements and has racked up more complaints than a quarter of the department, and in return, he gets rewarded and laughs at members and citizens. We are tired of this abuse. He and those corrupt others need to go, so we can avoid defunding our city and prestigious police department.
    hahaha. Yea immediately. Sure. Yea. Right now. Hold on. Let resign. Funny.

Unregistered
    hahaha. Yea immediately. Sure. Yea. Right now. Hold on. Let resign. Funny.
    The good thing is that Orriz is involved and exposed in this recent development That means more prolong investigation into his criminal behavior. 2020 is not a very good year for Ortiz! Let's see what 2021 brings him.

Unregistered
    The good thing is that Orriz is involved and exposed in this recent development That means more prolong investigation into his criminal behavior. 2020 is not a very good year for Ortiz! Let's see what 2021 brings him.
    not really. A little surprise is coming. Sometimes is better to let things be. Mold mediation attorneys. Funny

Unregistered
    I think he will close the year out just fine, you maybe another story.

Unregistered
    Valdes a Mold mediation attorney. Really. That's the best you can do. No one wanted your sad puppy story. You will be reminded of your choice mistake. Diet please your not looking good. That clothing choice to cover the fat. Who dressed you. Your ex wife says hi.

Unregistered
    I think he will close the year out just fine, you maybe another story.
    Buddy, we have been waiting to be disappointed for more than 9 months. 9 months of your life that you will never get back no matter how you bs yourself. You're at home serving a prison sentence not to mention losing money.

Good luck cause the best part of it is that you have no idea what's coming.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast