Deputy Chief Papier under Investigation for Cheating on Exams.

Unregistered

Deputy Chief Papier under Investigation for Cheating on Exams.

Deputy Chief Papier should recuse himself from the national search for Miami Police Chief. He can not be trusted.

Prime example that cheating occurs! . Just occurred Bridgeport police chief resigns after he’s charged with fraud and accused of rigging a promotional exam to guarantee himself the position.

https://youtu.be/g-8C6uxD5Jw

The city is turning a blind eye to it. I think it’s time for the Feds to take over. It’s going to come out. Trust me !

Unregistered
    Bla bla bla bla bla. Now go handle calls

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bla bla bla bla bla. Now go handle calls
    Trump 2020

Unregistered
    Deputy Chief Papier should recuse himself from the national search for Miami Police Chief. He can not be trusted.

Prime example that cheating occurs! . Just occurred Bridgeport police chief resigns after he’s charged with fraud and accused of rigging a promotional exam to guarantee himself the position.

https://youtu.be/g-8C6uxD5Jw

The city is turning a blind eye to it. I think it’s time for the Feds to take over. It’s going to come out. Trust me !
    About Foking time,Feds are on it.

Unregistered
    Chief Cheating on promotional exams is a crime. I hope nobody is snitching

Unregistered
    Ronnie cheated so his wife can come out number #1 On the Lt exam and collect a $30,000 bonus on back pay. Not to mention on the previous exam for the love of his love Natalie Martinez.

Unregistered
    Papier was selling the Lt exam to his close friends for 10k. They are all Majors now.

Unregistered
    Come on Crespo you can get a copy of the exam that it’s supposed to be confidential under lock and key! I bet u can get it.

Unregistered
    I'm not saying any of this, isn't true or happened. Why isn't he ROD? Other lesser folks, get ROD for a lot less. Is this why Natalie sort of bailing on him, to protect herself? Nothing will ever become of this! The department doesn't want to open, that can of worms and have it go public. Staff, has and always will protect eachothers. Unless there is something for another to gain. You have a current Chief, that's only going to protect his own azz and doesn't give a d@mn, over you or I, plus many here. If your not part of the F&F plan. I must say, some of what, I've been listening too, when some Lt's and others are talking and they don't think you can hear them or paying attention, something is coming down the pike. Now, I'm sure it would be headed off, to save the department and city some embarrassment, that and soon a officer or two, will be fired for something to put the focus elsewhere and a press conference, will he held and staff will be all smiles again.

Unregistered
    Come on Crespo you can get a copy of the exam that it’s supposed to be confidential under lock and key! I bet u can get it.
    Al ask me for it and I’ll give u a family and friends discount.