People Talk Trash About Governor DeSantis But...

Unregistered

People Talk Trash About Governor DeSantis But...

I give the Governor 100% props for doing the right thing: https://youtu.be/LxiTGFvE2Y4

Unregistered
    As the months go on, we realize how much of a joke this virus and its sensationalism has become. The governor did a great thing by realizing millions are out of work and suffering over a virus with a 99% survival rate and overinflated positive rates. Let's get back to work and get back to life! Mark my words: you won't hear a thing about Corona after November 3rd.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As the months go on, we realize how much of a joke this virus and its sensationalism has become. The governor did a great thing by realizing millions are out of work and suffering over a virus with a 99% survival rate and overinflated positive rates. Let's get back to work and get back to life! Mark my words: you won't hear a thing about Corona after November 3rd.
    This is true, you won’t hear a thing about it after the election. You will also see the first vaccines soon after the election. What does that tell you? Democrats think their politics matter more than your lives.

Unregistered
    I give the Governor 100% props for doing the right thing: https://youtu.be/LxiTGFvE2Y4
    It’s good the Governor has put this bill into place to protect cops from corrupt local politicians. However, he has a role and responsibility to play in removing corrupt local politicians as well, notwithstanding who or where they are.

The fact is if the sell out Biden is somehow able to steal this election through mail fraud, (which is the only way he can win), you will see an open war on police nationwide.

Unregistered
    This is true, you won’t hear a thing about it after the election. You will also see the first vaccines soon after the election. What does that tell you? Democrats think their politics matter more than your lives.
    Amen!! This will only backfire. All of my democrat friends in blue states are tired of their lockdowns and upset that the Dems are keeping them coupes up while others do whatever they want (Nancy Pelosi, Gavin Newsom, Lori Lightfoot). They have all pledged to vote blue in November.