Kinsey gets Davie P.D. Chiefs Job - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My qualifications landed me a job that doesn’t require wearing a police uniform. You BSO and Fort Lauderdale fools for some reason put so much stock into police work. You are a bunch of sick people. It’s so nice walking into an office, wearing a suit and tie, and being in a corporate environment where everyone you work with has a high level of competence. Kinsey is a nice guy, but remember, he was the Undersheriff when 17 people got slaughtered at a high school. Davie PD is perfect for him. Good luck fools.
    Okay, so you're not a LEO. Then get the F off this forum and go to the suit and tie boring forum.

Unregistered
    Unlike Toney, Kinsey is qualified, didn't lie on his application and didn't murder anyone. Oh yeah, and he didn't need Pollack or the Govenor.
    Why no announcement by Davie? Could it be it didn’t happen. Do they really want a spineless d!ck licker, who hid under his desk with his boss during a massacre? I think it’s bullsh!t. Maybe he got a
    lieutenant spot for G4 security, but chief? Highly doubt it. Davie protects their school kids!

Unregistered
    He was worthless at BSO. Took money to play golf.
    Dont hate on the man, hate on the system. You know you would've been playing golf too if you were in his shoes.

Unregistered
    Why no announcement by Davie? Could it be it didn’t happen. Do they really want a spineless d!ck licker, who hid under his desk with his boss during a massacre? I think it’s bullsh!t. Maybe he got a
    lieutenant spot for G4 security, but chief? Highly doubt it. Davie protects their school kids!
    He's already working there and yes he is the chief. You must be quite the little bit@'h boy.

Unregistered
    He's already working there and yes he is the chief. You must be quite the little bit@'h boy.
    Where G4 security?

Unregistered

LAPD/NYPD patrol

An NYPD, or LAPD patrol cop with 5 years on the job could run Davie PD. The fact that Kinsey got the job tells you a lot about how nobody wanted the job.

Unregistered
    Hope there’s no active shooter situations. The Kinster ain’t so good at handling them!

Unregistered
    An NYPD, or LAPD patrol cop with 5 years on the job could run Davie PD. The fact that Kinsey got the job tells you a lot about how nobody wanted the job.
    I'm hearing close to 100 applicants. No chief job gets less than 50. FYI, NYPD just cut $1B and defunded almost 1,000 positions with a 400% increase in retirements. Didn't see any of them make the finals for Davie (Kinsey, Seigel, DeLeo , Wendt, Dietrich).

Governor would have been better of making Kinsey the interim sheriff. Funny, apparently it is BSO who can be run by a 10 month Coral Springs Sergeant who was forced out of his department and lied on his application.

Unregistered
    I'm hearing close to 100 applicants. No chief job gets less than 50. FYI, NYPD just cut $1B and defunded almost 1,000 positions with a 400% increase in retirements. Didn't see any of them make the finals for Davie (Kinsey, Seigel, DeLeo , Wendt, Dietrich).

Governor would have been better of making Kinsey the interim sheriff. Funny, apparently it is BSO who can be run by a 10 month Coral Springs Sergeant who was forced out of his department and lied on his application.
    Whoever you are, I applaud you.You said that perfectly. All true

Unregistered

Really

Whoever you are, I applaud you.You said that perfectly. All true
    Please don’t compare Steve Kinsey to an NYPD Chief. I knew Steve personally, and knew his capabilities. He would be lost In a city like LA, or NY. Davie Is perfect for him. 230 cops, with little to no responsibility.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast