How’s our raise coming Steadman/Andrew/anyone?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

How’s our raise coming Steadman/Andrew/anyone?

The PBA does not hesitate one fraction of a second to send pictures that Steadman thinks impresses us, or when they are taking credit for things they are not even responsible for.
    But, ask how the real work is going and all you hear is crickets.
    How’s the restoration of FRS they promised when they campaigned? How’s that going? It’s been 3 years.
    How’s our raise going with our BFF Gimenez? You take ungodly amounts of postures with him and even pass out his pamphlets at polling places so I figured he would want to repay us. How’s that going?
    I’ll leave it at those 2 Questions for now so I don’t overwhelm them. What’s the answers guys?

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Seems like the cat caught PBA’s tongue. Silence, silence, silence. So much for their promise of transparency.
    But, like David Greenwell said never trust a politician. And, since Steadman and Greenwell are politicians nowadays I don’t trust a single word they say. As evidenced by their refusal to answer questions, transparency was never going to happen with these clowns.

Unregistered
    Buddy give it a rest. You have no friends and you are just immature and annoying. Grow up and get a life.

Unregistered
    Should I give it a rest like you did with our raise?
    I even called the attorney about 4 or 5 weeks ago and I guess he’s giving it a rest too because he hadn’t called back as of yet.

Unregistered
    They won’t call you back either. If they believe it’s to offer a suggestion, criticisms, or complaint they will not return calls. Leave a
    Message like I called to thank you, or praise your work and they will back. Then you can surprise them with the real reason you called them.

Unregistered
    Vote 100% Republican!

Unregistered
    Crickets is all that you will hear. Axelrod will never call you back and none of the PBA heads believe in transparency.
    Sure they told us that when they came to our roll call but it was all a lie.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crickets is all that you will hear. Axelrod will never call you back and none of the PBA heads believe in transparency.
    Sure they told us that when they came to our roll call but it was all a lie.
    lies lies lies call us 305-593-0044

Unregistered
    Good morning snowflake stahl. You’re up early today

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast