Morale Boost

Thread: Morale Boost

Unregistered

Morale Boost

The lightening are winning and it’s way past time for a Beards/Polish fundraiser! Come on Chief, you know it’s a very small thing that makes a lot of troops happy. We definitely have a couple of officers who could benefit from the funds raised right now and God knows we would like to have something positive to put in the books for 2020. Let us ride this crap year out with a nice beard for the gentlemen and some kick-ass nails for the ladies! It would mean a lot and be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The lightening are winning and it’s way past time for a Beards/Polish fundraiser! Come on Chief, you know it’s a very small thing that makes a lot of troops happy. We definitely have a couple of officers who could benefit from the funds raised right now and God knows we would like to have something positive to put in the books for 2020. Let us ride this crap year out with a nice beard for the gentlemen and some kick-ass nails for the ladies! It would mean a lot and be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Buffoon

Buffoons

Buffoonish

Buffoonism

Unregistered
    And while your at it Chief let me don my multi-colored jockstrap outside my uniform pants.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Allowing beards on men and polished nails for women is a morale boost? Words can not express what that would mean to me.

Unregistered

I agree, it’s a great idea

Something is better than nothing. Plus, we do have a few cops active and retired that could benefit from the funds raised.

Unregistered
    Gnome chief said he doesn’t like it and won’t be doing it anymore.

Unregistered
    The few that went out and got B.S. Doctor notes did not help this cause.