Andrew Pollock, no big check from your Boy Toney
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Andrew Pollock, no big check from your Boy Toney

Well the Supreme Court ruled, and there will be no payout for the families of Parkland. They can thank Andrew Pollock for that debacle. Loud mouth Pollock thought his boy Tony would cut him a check for millions, as the law would have allowed him to do. That was the whole plan now, wasn’t it Andy boy. You talk the governor into appointing your gym buddy, and in turn, he over rules the current law, invoking the “claims Law” which would have allowed him to give you millions. All that work exploiting the death of you daughter for that big payday came crashing down. That’s right, two dirtbag gym rats thought they would become millionaires. It almost worked. Once Tony gets arrested, and it’s just a matter of time, we will be rid of you two dirtbags.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well the Supreme Court ruled, and there will be no payout for the families of Parkland. They can thank Andrew Pollock for that debacle. Loud mouth Pollock thought his boy Tony would cut him a check for millions, as the law would have allowed him to do. That was the whole plan now, wasn’t it Andy boy. You talk the governor into appointing your gym buddy, and in turn, he over rules the current law, invoking the “claims Law” which would have allowed him to give you millions. All that work exploiting the death of you daughter for that big payday came crashing down. That’s right, two dirtbag gym rats thought they would become millionaires. It almost worked. Once Tony gets arrested, and it’s just a matter of time, we will be rid of you two dirtbags.
    So basically what you're saying is this is a rip off of the movie Pain and Gain? I guess they should have watched the whole movie!

Unregistered
    Andy and his bed wetting kid already had this money spent. One more big hit coming for you two useless parasites. And it involves that black deviant retard you both lust after. Yep, he's going bye bye.

Unregistered
    Andy and his bed wetting kid already had this money spent. One more big hit coming for you two useless parasites. And it involves that black deviant retard you both lust after. Yep, he's going bye bye.
    Hunter is still wetting the bed, I thought he outgrew that.

Unregistered
    Hunter is still wetting the bed, I thought he outgrew that.
    They lost a daughter and a sister, hope you lose more sc~mbag. God bless DeSantis for removing your dangerous incompetent ass!

Unregistered

Well, well

They lost a daughter and a sister, hope you lose more sc~mbag. God bless DeSantis for removing your dangerous incompetent ass!
    First, I’m not Scott, and when DeSantis removed him I was doing a black flip. You just fail to see the reality. Andrew Pollock is a dirtbag. Ask his ex wife who didn’t even show up at her own daughters funeral services, because she couldn't bare to see her loser ex husband. Who was bringI guess his girlfriends into his own bed when his wife was at work. Maybe that’s why Meadow and Andrew were estranged. The fact that you defend this dirtbag tells me you run down the same path. It’s great not to be there anymore, and have no desire to come back. FDLE has more than enough to remove him, but that Harvard snob DeSantis doesn’t want to look embarrassed. However, the Feds are definitely on the right track. It’s just a matter of time. Every decision being looked at is predicated on not giving Israel a scenario where he can return. So, enjoy the government cheese for now. Hope you have a contingency plan.

Unregistered
    First, I’m not Scott, and when DeSantis removed him I was doing a black flip. You just fail to see the reality. Andrew Pollock is a dirtbag. Ask his ex wife who didn’t even show up at her own daughters funeral services, because she couldn't bare to see her loser ex husband. Who was bringI guess his girlfriends into his own bed when his wife was at work. Maybe that’s why Meadow and Andrew were estranged. The fact that you defend this dirtbag tells me you run down the same path. It’s great not to be there anymore, and have no desire to come back. FDLE has more than enough to remove him, but that Harvard snob DeSantis doesn’t want to look embarrassed. However, the Feds are definitely on the right track. It’s just a matter of time. Every decision being looked at is predicated on not giving Israel a scenario where he can return. So, enjoy the government cheese for now. Hope you have a contingency plan.
    Yeah you’re a poor victim, you got what you deserve. SAD.

Unregistered

Poor victim?

Yeah you’re a poor victim, you got what you deserve. SAD.
    No, the poor victims(plural), Is the the 6,000 employees, minus you of course. Actually, I’m hoping Tony gets elected next month. Because the next step is a consent decree, and that means everyone will be gone.

Unregistered
    No, the poor victims(plural), Is the the 6,000 employees, minus you of course. Actually, I’m hoping Tony gets elected next month. Because the next step is a consent decree, and that means everyone will be gone.
    Actually, I’m hoping you choke on your boyfriends nuts. No consent decree coming and you shall remain the perpetual victim. Go spew your idiotic theories to your boyfriend. You have a lot of opinions for a loser who doesn’t even work here. Again SAD.

Unregistered

Work there?

Actually, I’m hoping you choke on your boyfriends nuts. No consent decree coming and you shall remain the perpetual victim. Go spew your idiotic theories to your boyfriend. You have a lot of opinions for a loser who doesn’t even work here. Again SAD.
    Who in the world would be proud to say they work for the Broward County Sheriff’s Office?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast