Happy Birthday Richard Perez
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Happy Birthday Richard Perez

Your old squad De Los Santos,Grass,Ortega,Sgt. Gail Hernandez Nate Fudge. All wishing you a very very Happy Birthday.

I am sure by now you must be exited and happy to know Old People would Never Forget you as you made a long lasting emotional impression on them. Hard to forget

Karma dating back to early 90’s.

No sweat Calzadilla is taking care of you from heaven just like he did in Earth.

Mongolicooooooooooooooo

We all remember your questionable Shooting.

Unregistered

Cuatreros

Is this the same Richard who was always kissing staff behind? He is still around? LMAO boy did he kiss and suck up to staff officers, once i had to tell him to make sure he wiped his lips.

Unregistered
    Maybe someone will give you a set of stones, since you never appear to have had any.

Unregistered
    I heard he abuses his power in Communications. He pushes his rank and has been reprimanded our dispatchers wrongfully. Karma will be knocking on your door very soon!

Unregistered

Richie es un Gordo Fofo

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard he abuses his power in Communications. He pushes his rank and has been reprimanded our dispatchers wrongfully. Karma will be knocking on your door very soon!
    El tipo es un equivocado y gordo fofo

Unregistered
    Papo he is a subject matter expert

Unregistered
    Is this the same Richard who was always kissing staff behind? He is still around? LMAO boy did he kiss and suck up to staff officers, once i had to tell him to make sure he wiped his lips.
    Yes that’s him Pizza face.

Unregistered
    Demotion coming Soon by Chief Gause.

Chief Gause please demote him back to LT, Midnights Northend I know for a fact he’s afraid to go North of 36 st.

He begged Calzadilla once to do whatever he could not to send him North.

Unregistered
    El tipo es un equivocado y gordo fofo
    A real Sapingon y mala leche,talks down on People a Snake in the Grass.

Unregistered
    A real Sapingon y mala leche,talks down on People a Snake in the Grass.
    Richie take a family pic this Xmas come Jan-Feb when Cherise takes over you rolling back to midnights North.

Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast