Mayor is always reading our Post

Unregistered

Mayor is always reading our Post

I know for a Fact The Mayor is always in here reading our stuff so we are going to make it our business to push for Gause not Morales not Papier.

You see what goes around comes around, for the past 15-20 years Morales and Papier have walked all over the troops and only helped their Friends & Family.

Gause is at the right place and time, the community demands a NEGROID Chief for a change in 2021.

The last Negro Chief in the City was Calvin Ross 1991-1994, Perry Anderson jr. 1988-1991,Clarence ****son 1985-1988.

I see a huge problem here 29 years without a BLACK Chief? Guess what like it or not Gause would make History First Female Black Chief in Miami.

So Morales/Papier and staff start drinking Pepto Bismol now,start Coating your intestines and Colon DEMOTIONS are imminent.

Richard Perez you be rolling back to LT., Karma!

Natalie You will never make it Past Sgt. Under Gause regime, it Be Major Carr to you and Assistant Chief Jean-Poix.

Get used to it, 90 days or less.

Happy Holidays/Happy Hanukkah

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know for a Fact The Mayor is always in here reading our stuff so we are going to make it our business to push for Gause not Morales not Papier.

You see what goes around comes around, for the past 15-20 years Morales and Papier have walked all over the troops and only helped their Friends & Family.

Gause is at the right place and time, the community demands a NEGROID Chief for a change in 2021.

The last Negro Chief in the City was Calvin Ross 1991-1994, Perry Anderson jr. 1988-1991,Clarence ****son 1985-1988.

I see a huge problem here 29 years without a BLACK Chief? Guess what like it or not Gause would make History First Female Black Chief in Miami.

So Morales/Papier and staff start drinking Pepto Bismol now,start Coating your intestines and Colon DEMOTIONS are imminent.

Richard Perez you be rolling back to LT., Karma!

Natalie You will never make it Past Sgt. Under Gause regime, it Be Major Carr to you and Assistant Chief Jean-Poix.

Get used to it, 90 days or less.

Happy Holidays/Happy Hanukkah
    wake up wake up. Your dreaming.

Unregistered
    I don't know, what he's written is interesting. Now until that appointment is made, you'll have everyone coming on here with ever little detail of ones career, to derail them. I'm not a fan of hers nor any of the top selections we have here currently. Doesn't matter who get the nod, any given the chief's rank from within, will do as all the others. Take care of friends and those in special units will get moved to make room for her crew. That's, the way it is here, and always have been. Beside, with what's coming down soon from city hall, I would run away if it was offered to me, cause whoever is in the position, will be called a sell out and screwed over the rank-n-file. All the chief's rank is now, is bragging rights to others, cause city hall will always run the show. D!ckson, was from I heard from others when I started was a ok one, with his cowboy hat. Anderson, I can say was a P.O.S. racist mofo and did things that were wrong to others based on their race. Ross, was my Lt once not a bad guy but when he went to Major of I.A. lost a balance and let other make decisions, for him and wouldn't rock the boat, nor stand up for what was wrong with then I.S. Maybe that's what got him appointed to chief. Does it really matter who get the position? If your not in their F&F plan, you'll get the left overs of ranks and positions. A outside appointee, would be great but, not in this administration. The city will be crying, we be broke again but will spend 400K, on a fake national search, to say we had the best for the position, here all along. The cycle of F&F needs to be broken and put the best in each staff rank in the department.

Oh, Lube STFU, your not even a after thought here anymore. You weren't interviewed, nor have any say who get's appointed. Your a fat old has-been with no life now, that your uniform was TAKEN away. Yet, since I'm nice like this. I'll do what I can to see you become a crossing guard. Right others Miami High. With a uniform and all!! Sorry no firearm, with what your posting all the time, you seem a little unbalance and can't have you causing BLM, to go nuts on the city! So, take it personal, it is!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know, what he's written is interesting. Now until that appointment is made, you'll have everyone coming on here with ever little detail of ones career, to derail them. I'm not a fan of hers nor any of the top selections we have here currently. Doesn't matter who get the nod, any given the chief's rank from within, will do as all the others. Take care of friends and those in special units will get moved to make room for her crew. That's, the way it is here, and always have been. Beside, with what's coming down soon from city hall, I would run away if it was offered to me, cause whoever is in the position, will be called a sell out and screwed over the rank-n-file. All the chief's rank is now, is bragging rights to others, cause city hall will always run the show. D!ckson, was from I heard from others when I started was a ok one, with his cowboy hat. Anderson, I can say was a P.O.S. racist mofo and did things that were wrong to others based on their race. Ross, was my Lt once not a bad guy but when he went to Major of I.A. lost a balance and let other make decisions, for him and wouldn't rock the boat, nor stand up for what was wrong with then I.S. Maybe that's what got him appointed to chief. Does it really matter who get the position? If your not in their F&F plan, you'll get the left overs of ranks and positions. A outside appointee, would be great but, not in this administration. The city will be crying, we be broke again but will spend 400K, on a fake national search, to say we had the best for the position, here all along. The cycle of F&F needs to be broken and put the best in each staff rank in the department.

Oh, Lube STFU, your not even a after thought here anymore. You weren't interviewed, nor have any say who get's appointed. Your a fat old has-been with no life now, that your uniform was TAKEN away. Yet, since I'm nice like this. I'll do what I can to see you become a crossing guard. Right others Miami High. With a uniform and all!! Sorry no firearm, with what your posting all the time, you seem a little unbalance and can't have you causing BLM, to go nuts on the city! So, take it personal, it is!!
    let me yawn. Lost us after the first sentence. Get a life really.

Unregistered
    Pa' fuera pa' la calle cero a la izquierda gordo fofo

Unregistered
    How close is Gause to the Mayor?