NBC 6 story - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NBC 6 story

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    bla bla bla bla. He really didn't say much. In fact Valdes needs a criminal lawyer concerning the illegal recording. His civil lawyer I know, he stinks. Will never overturn the case. This is Florida no judge will overturn. Don't worry I remind everyone
    Hey Javi the recording was done in a public place their is no expectation of privacy! Come pinga

Unregistered
    Hey Javi the recording was done in a public place their is no expectation of privacy! Come pinga
    no brother. You can have a one on one in public and it cannot be recorded. Luis you look terrible. Whose dressing you. What happened

Unregistered
    I am tied of working as a security guard. I am not getting paid much and I am not working many hours during the pandemic.

Unregistered
    McDonough vs. Fernandez-Rundle

Unregistered
    McDonough vs. Fernandez-Rundle
    hey Luis keep believing everything your unknown attorney says. Look up. That's the mountain you have to climb.

Unregistered
    Whortiz Ignacio you are never wearing a uniform again but the Disney store may take you back again.

Unregistered
    Any updates on this? If those recordings are of the Major training new cadets, is he still there?

Unregistered
    Any updates on this? If those recordings are of the Major training new cadets, is he still there?
    Yeah his still there in training! Colina can’t transfer him because he was the one that directed Umset to violate the officers rights.
    Why do you think Colina announced retirement two days after the amended lawsuit was filed. Colina did this to several officers take a deal and agree to this even though you didn’t do it or it will be worse.

Unregistered
    “It seems the City of Miami Police Department has a culture of corruption that exceeds all other police departments.”

-From remarks by U.S District Judge Robert Scola
    When did this judge make this comment?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast