NBC 6 story - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NBC 6 story

Unregistered
    “It seems the City of Miami Police Department has a culture of corruption that exceeds all other police departments.”

-From remarks by U.S District Judge Robert Scola

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The all mighty clean Major Umset Ramos just another corrupt thug in uniform covering up corruption within the department. They got you good on the audio recording. Not very ethical Major.
    What were you expecting from a RICAN he comes across like he’s Cuban he’s Actually Puerto Rican he’s been 33ing Recruits in the academy and 33 a SGT. Wife assigned to Training without mentioning any names to Protect the innocent.

Yes he’s a complete Bald/Midget TURD.

Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Unregistered
    There we go again. Alleged cover up by superiors and internal affairs investigators. This must stop. Unethical and inappropriate actions by members of this organization. These individuals must be forced to resign and or get terminated.
    Umset Ramos and Javi Ortiz, both Police Captains and are from the same academy. We need them to be the next Chiefs.

Unregistered
    There we go again. Alleged cover up by superiors and internal affairs investigators. This must stop. Unethical and inappropriate actions by members of this organization. These individuals must be forced to resign and or get terminated.
    Major Ramos should be reprimanded, demoted and transferred out of training immediately.

Unregistered
    Major Ramos should be reprimanded, demoted and transferred out of training immediately.
    bla bla bla bla. He really didn't say much. In fact Valdes needs a criminal lawyer concerning the illegal recording. His civil lawyer I know, he stinks. Will never overturn the case. This is Florida no judge will overturn. Don't worry I remind everyone

Unregistered
    bla bla bla bla. He really didn't say much. In fact Valdes needs a criminal lawyer concerning the illegal recording. His civil lawyer I know, he stinks. Will never overturn the case. This is Florida no judge will overturn. Don't worry I remind everyone
    Says the black Jewish captain

Unregistered
    Says the black Jewish captain
    Valdes you look horribly. Life has not been good to you. Your attorney suxk the big one.

Unregistered
    Captain we can’t record public corruption in public anymore? Maybe you should have added that added in the contract with all that money you got

Unregistered
    Is perfectly normal that the major of IA directs an investigator to meet a principal officer at an off-site location so they can have a open conversation not being recorded.

Corruption never ends at MPD! We get to kill people, take people's freedom and plant drugs on innocent people so we can then steal their money.
    well the latest punk fashion in 'audio jammers' is out for those who aren't following sweep news
    new watches and other jammer fashion is being used for other wardrobe styling included for counter survellience

please do your own research, jamming isn't free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-43-4LfqiTA

Unregistered
    Hey Valdes you look horrible. What the hell. Life sucks. Wife left you. Get the criminal lawyer because you committed a crime by recording

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast