NBC 6 story
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NBC 6 story

Unregistered
    The all mighty clean Major Umset Ramos just another corrupt thug in uniform covering up corruption within the department. They got you good on the audio recording. Not very ethical Major.

Unregistered
    We all know Sgt Raul Iglesias was in the family and friends program. That’s why IA was trying so hard to cover it up.

Unregistered
    I disagree. Umset didn't really say anything earth shattering. Valdes good luck trying to get a judge to overturn an arbitration in Florida. Good luck with that. If I was you get a criminal attorney now while you at it. I'll say hello to the Ex for you.

Ps. You look like crap.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I disagree. Umset didn't really say anything earth shattering. Valdes good luck trying to get a judge to overturn an arbitration in Florida. Good luck with that. If I was you get a criminal attorney now while you at it. I'll say hello to the Ex for you.

Ps. You look like crap.
    You must be Javier Ortiz. You have an IA investigator meeting with a principle officer on a current case and telling him what he should say on a statement. That’s a Florida 112 violation. Then you promote that IA investigator to be the training Major!

Unregistered
    You must be Javier Ortiz. You have an IA investigator meeting with a principle officer on a current case and telling him what he should say on a statement. That’s a Florida 112 violation. Then you promote that IA investigator to be the training Major!
    na. Valdes needs a criminal attorney now.

Unregistered
    Is perfectly normal that the major of IA directs an investigator to meet a principal officer at an off-site location so they can have a open conversation not being recorded.

Corruption never ends at MPD! We get to kill people, take people's freedom and plant drugs on innocent people so we can then steal their money.

Unregistered
    Is perfectly normal that the major of IA directs an investigator to meet a principal officer at an off-site location so they can have a open conversation not being recorded.

Corruption never ends at MPD! We get to kill people, take people's freedom and plant drugs on innocent people so we can then steal their money.
    Retaliating against a federal witness??? WOW

Unregistered
    There we go again. Alleged cover up by superiors and internal affairs investigators. This must stop. Unethical and inappropriate actions by members of this organization. These individuals must be forced to resign and or get terminated.

Unregistered
    “It seems the City of Miami Police Department has a culture of corruption that exceeds all other police departments.”

-From remarks made today by U.S District Judge Robert Scola

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast