Time for Bob to Apologize to his Deputies - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Why does PCSO not do No Knock Search Warrants = because they are forbidden under Florida law. So get your law and facts straight. What the Sheriff said was we wont do Dynamic Entry warrants unless it’s necessary. That’s all he said and its that simple. Get it now moron? we been doing it that way for years and aint been no issues. Job gets done and nobody getting shot/killed? what’s the problem other than you want to play Rambo and daddy wont let let you. I suggest you go elsewhere if you simply want to kill citizens or see deputies get shot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't believe you know what you are talking about. Were you around in the 80s and earlier?
    No one can account fo the Brady Bunch and their crazy shit. So yeah asshole, I was.

Unregistered
    Why does PCSO not do No Knock Search Warrants = because they are forbidden under Florida law. So get your law and facts straight. What the Sheriff said was we wont do Dynamic Entry warrants unless it’s necessary. That’s all he said and its that simple. Get it now moron? we been doing it that way for years and aint been no issues. Job gets done and nobody getting shot/killed? what’s the problem other than you want to play Rambo and daddy wont let let you. I suggest you go elsewhere if you simply want to kill citizens or see deputies get shot.
    I believe they are rare but not banned to my knowledge. Unspoken ban due to Bernie tho. And the job is not getting done when you hit an unoccupied structure and Bernies office no files it, citing that it was "constructive possession". True story.

Unregistered
    They are forbidden you say. Not true. Job gets done and a no file proceeds. Why do dope buys or initiate any long or short term investigation at a residence when the potential result could be a no file. We have been doing it that way you say!!! only since Bob has been Sheriff with limited success. I suggest you pull your head out of Bobs ass and stop being a coward. Not to worry we are increasing our mental health unit. This will help if you can find them on any given day.

Unregistered
    Maybe that is why this county led the USA in overdoses. Boss doesn’t seem concerned about the open air drug markets that are found ever 10 blocks in some area.

Unregistered
    idiots.

all this case is telling you humans is that the way departments do these swat breaches - those days are going away soon.

nobody cares about the police, the girl, or black lives. it's all politics and control. do your part like a good human and obey.

we should know that better than anyone else...especially the military guys lol

Unregistered
    Bob only cares about himself. Everyone else is disposable when it is convenient for him. The sooner everyone understands that the better for them so they can make the necessary adjustments. Most of the old timers and the upper brass already know it. Good luck to all so we can all get through this administration.

Unregistered
    If these asshole politicians do away with qualified immunity all police should resign. You will be sued for anything and everything. The department will dissolve themselves from any support to defend or assist you. Let’s see what happens......

Unregistered
    Spoken like a true liberal Bob bone-smoker. You are exactly what's wrong with with PCSO and LE across this country. You have never done a dynamic entry let alone served a warrant. Play Rambo? Catching bad guys is not playing Rambo. Its called enforcing the law. Why do you think SWAT trains and trains? The have the best equipment money can buy and every one of those guys/gals are meat-eaters. They WANT to take care of business and put bad guys in jail. Kill citizens? Are you member member or supporter of BLM and Antifa? Making that stupid azz statement shows you fly the anti-police flag. You, my disturbed little one, needs to find something else to do. Lastly, anyone who has served warrants knows all about knock and announce versus no-knock warrant service. PCSO has always done knock and announce warrants and has done so effectively until Bob came back into the picture. Hell, SND was knocking them down on a regular basis and actually caught bad guys with dope. And, if it was too dangerous for SND to serve, then SWAT would take care of business. All done safely and without fan-fare. Oh, and please humor me; what Florida statute prohibits no-knock warrant service?

Unregistered
    I'm generally supportive of the Sheriff but hopefully the next one undoes some of the damage. I dont think the next one can put the body cam genie back in the bottle. They will hopefully acknowledge that the drug problem is not getting out if control. Its out of control, and not just in St. Pete's zipcodes. Their lack of enforcement is spilling into neighborhoods with actual taxpayers and citizens that deserve better. We dont chase them, we dont dedicate any legitimate time to investigating them, and now we just broadcasted live on TV that we arent going to enter their traps without asking nicely and cross our fingers that the clowns at Bernies office are willing to even file on empty houses. I understand not everyone has the stomach for it, but some of us sought out a career path and have come to terns with the risk. Rather than shying away from confronting these people, we are implementing policy that emboldens and enables them.

I dont believe for a second that the sheriff is doing it for any reason other than the election year, and I wont condemn him for it. I really doubt its necessary though. The challenger is a nobody and the sheriff has demonstrated he is more than competent all the way up to the national scene. I can understand some of the policy changes if he doesnt want the risk, but we own the monopoly on security in the community. Its downright wrong to openly refuse to adequately provide that security to the public the way that St. Pete PD does, and we are fast approaching a bright line to come head to head with them.

Body cameras are an adaptation to what is becoming a norm. I get it, even if I dont like it or believe it will even make a difference. But the pursuits and search warrants are just unethical to me. We can slow down and methodically approach things in a manner that mitigates risk without a full moratorium, this is simply a circus for the cameras and its something I've never seen him do in my short career. Ive always believed he had good intentions, but this is starting to bother me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast