Time for Bob to Apologize to his Deputies - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    bob wouldn't do well outside of a rinky dink department and local government. he came to his senses and realized this is as big as he'll get and i think he's okay with that.

it's easy for politics to get to your head when you're this big shot politician sometimes i'm sure...but bob would not do well on a bigger stage. he does not have the people skills for that - this is a known fact...if you work here you know that.

Unregistered
    Bob has the personality of a bull in a china shop. Most of his subordinates dislike him but they want to keep their ranks and the money so they play up to him and he eats it up, like all dictators do.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was reported by the local media.
    Oh and because the media reports something that is fact???? Come on. That’s laughable.

Unregistered
    bob wouldn't do well outside of a rinky dink department and local government. he came to his senses and realized this is as big as he'll get and i think he's okay with that.

it's easy for politics to get to your head when you're this big shot politician sometimes i'm sure...but bob would not do well on a bigger stage. he does not have the people skills for that - this is a known fact...if you work here you know that.
    Oh and Ron DeSantis and his daddy Donald are such warm personalities. Get over yourself! The Sheriff has the people skills as you call them do whatever he wants but he probably wants to stay here and simply fuk with azzholes like you.

Unregistered
    Thanks Paul. I'm so glad you came back as ACD.

Unregistered
    Oh and Ron DeSantis and his daddy Donald are such warm personalities. Get over yourself! The Sheriff has the people skills as you call them do whatever he wants but he probably wants to stay here and simply fuk with azzholes like you.
    you clearly haven't talked to our sheriff before. can already guess what unit an edgy creature like you belongs to. L O L

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234