PBA Board of Directors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA Board of Directors

PBA directors vote coming up. Lots of folks put in glad to see it. Been on Dept 20 years can’t recall this many putting in before. Good luck to all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PBA directors vote coming up. Lots of folks put in glad to see it. Been on Dept 20 years can’t recall this many putting in before. Good luck to all.
    Some good ones some bad ones. This is just my opinion with 2 years left in drop

Mike campanile- nice guy kinda always off the radar. Willing to bet he wouldn’t find the time to make most meetings

Jason Cella - nice guy good heart but his reputation proceeds him for a reason I’m a NO vote

Greg Coller- No words needed everyone knows he”s an a$$hole. But he speaks his mind might be a good thing. Maybe vote

Dwayne Dobson- I don’t know him

Kristina Duran - Hard worker and has been an alternate on the board for a year and goes to meetings. Yes vote

Casey Engel - don’t know him

Mike Fergusson- currently on the board and does a good job. Funny dude. Yes vote

Ryan Flannigan- currently on the board and does a good job Yes vote

Ian Lewis - currently an Alternate in the board and attends the meetings. Does a good job and he stood up to Dugan and called him out. Not just a yes vote but a hell yes. Dudes got brass balls or he just don’t give a $hit either way it’s a good thing.

Frank Noel - I’ll try to be as nice as I can here. A vote for him would be like a vote for O.G on city council. I’m a NO

Robin Sarandon- doesn’t know how to talk to members is rude, arrogant just overall a nasty person. Just search the PBA Facebook posts it says it all. NO vote

Jayson Uriarte - good guy, smart and has officers best interests in mind. In my opinion would do a good job. Yes vote.

Unregistered
    Tighten up that grammar Aust. F.

Unregistered
    Wrong guy.

Unregistered
    Some good ones some bad ones. This is just my opinion with 2 years left in drop

Mike campanile- nice guy kinda always off the radar. Willing to bet he wouldn’t find the time to make most meetings

Jason Cella - nice guy good heart but his reputation proceeds him for a reason I’m a NO vote

Greg Coller- No words needed everyone knows he”s an a$$hole. But he speaks his mind might be a good thing. Maybe vote

Dwayne Dobson- I don’t know him

Kristina Duran - Hard worker and has been an alternate on the board for a year and goes to meetings. Yes vote

Casey Engel - don’t know him

Mike Fergusson- currently on the board and does a good job. Funny dude. Yes vote

Ryan Flannigan- currently on the board and does a good job Yes vote

Ian Lewis - currently an Alternate in the board and attends the meetings. Does a good job and he stood up to Dugan and called him out. Not just a yes vote but a hell yes. Dudes got brass balls or he just don’t give a $hit either way it’s a good thing.

Frank Noel - I’ll try to be as nice as I can here. A vote for him would be like a vote for O.G on city council. I’m a NO

Robin Sarandon- doesn’t know how to talk to members is rude, arrogant just overall a nasty person. Just search the PBA Facebook posts it says it all. NO vote

Jayson Uriarte - good guy, smart and has officers best interests in mind. In my opinion would do a good job. Yes vote.
    Nobody cares about your picks, Ian. “Brass balls” are you kidding me!!?? Lmao

Unregistered
    Who cares about grammar. Get a life

Unregistered
    Nobody cares about your picks, Ian. “Brass balls” are you kidding me!!?? Lmao
    Wrong guy. Idiot

Unregistered
    Who cares about grammar. Get a life
    I care. Grammar is my life.

Unregistered
    Dobson is a yes for me. Worked around him and he is 100% stand up for rank and file.

Unregistered
    Noel is a definite NO. He is Orlando’s little protégé.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast