Outstanding job today PRT - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Ok guys and gals are we really supposed by this. I mean let’s look at their leadership 🤡🤡🤡🤡 their. Hotheaded demotes promotes again major Palmer, phat azz hell herozero Captain Herrera, idiota Lt chewy. And don’t forget the mini Elvis Lt bello.

Unregistered
    You guys have no clue. He is a good guy

Unregistered
    They all just angry haters gettin what they deserve. They all be talkin smack bout everybody so welcome to the circle come pingas.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok guys and gals are we really supposed by this. I mean let’s look at their leadership 🤡🤡🤡🤡 their. Hotheaded demotes promotes again major Palmer, phat azz hell herozero Captain Herrera, idiota Lt chewy. And don’t forget the mini Elvis Lt bello.
    Textbook half a mile felony stop by the PRT unit and FHP. what I’m the world were you doing!!!that was terrible.

Unregistered
    PRT ... it’s just such a joke... u have a few good Silver and Gold badges that truly want to move our unit forward, make something good out of it, that members of our own department can respect and even admire... not gonna happen, it just can’t happen when we keep bringing on board NOT the most qualified, experienced or trained candidates BUT, primarily family and friends, knee pads users, people with no gag reflex and then if there’s anything left, someone with military experience, medical training and years of police work.... we interviewed 50+ applicants a few weeks ago, who have we brought over? Look them up and you’ll see.... IT IS NOT the cream of the crop of the applicants... We need to change...

Unregistered
    PRT ... it’s just such a joke... u have a few good Silver and Gold badges that truly want to move our unit forward, make something good out of it, that members of our own department can respect and even admire... not gonna happen, it just can’t happen when we keep bringing on board NOT the most qualified, experienced or trained candidates BUT, primarily family and friends, knee pads users, people with no gag reflex and then if there’s anything left, someone with military experience, medical training and years of police work.... we interviewed 50+ applicants a few weeks ago, who have we brought over? Look them up and you’ll see.... IT IS NOT the cream of the crop of the applicants... We need to change...
    I hope they find you, whoever/whatever *****, who wrote all this shit and kick your so talented ass back to the road to the opposite side of the county. POS

Unregistered
    I hope they find you, whoever/whatever *****, who wrote all this shit and kick your so talented ass back to the road to the opposite side of the county. POS
    I’m guess you’re one of the knee pad users? Poor kid, It’ll be ok buddy.

Unregistered
    Poor baby.. truth hurts. You’re a joke

Unregistered
    Textbook half a mile felony stop by the PRT unit and FHP. what I’m the world were you doing!!!that was terrible.
    No disrespect to your opinion, but did it ever cross your mind that they wanted to keep innocent bystanders back, which is why there was distance?
    Well, excellent job 👏

Unregistered
    No disrespect to your opinion, but did it ever cross your mind that they wanted to keep innocent bystanders back, which is why there was distance?
    Well, excellent job 👏
    Well did it ever occur to you with a hand gun you’re not hitting shit from that distance! What if buddy comes out with a rifle shooting? Doesn’t matter at that point? You don’t know it all and you should educate yourself more on tactics especially if you are telling someone good job. Sometimes ppl need to hear good job BUT we can do better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast