Radio update is trash. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spoken like a true administrator that's never gotten their hands dirty in this job.
    Guess again.

Unregistered
    Complete your PowerDMS or you will be whipped.

Unregistered
    Guess again.
    I highly doubt it. You'll be snaking your way up through the ranks soon though greenhorn.

Unregistered
    I highly doubt it. You'll be snaking your way up through the ranks soon though greenhorn.
    So no more pointless test for promotions. Its not what you its who you know. Just promote everybody...and no pay raises.

Unregistered
    But only if that person is logged on in cad. Haven't you noticed units only logging on on the radio, then ask 10 times what the 10 20 of their call is?

I will now expect turn by turn directions from dispatch!
    10-23, recalculating.

Unregistered
    Guess again.

Unregistered
    10-23, recalculating.
    Your 10-1, 10-9. 10-23 my CAD just went 10-7. Go ahead with 10-20.

Unregistered
    But only if that person is logged on in cad. Haven't you noticed units only logging on on the radio, then ask 10 times what the 10 20 of their call is?

I will now expect turn by turn directions from dispatch!
    Even when logged on, they don't listen. Lol.

Unregistered
    Even when logged on, they don't listen. Lol.
    You're right! Worked the road the other day for the first time in a long time and I was shocked how many people would not answer when called if it wasn't their zone. I understand zone integrity, but not all zones were covered. Someone has to take that call. Worst of all, most of the shift was still on probation!

Unregistered
    You're right! Worked the road the other day for the first time in a long time and I was shocked how many people would not answer when called if it wasn't their zone. I understand zone integrity, but not all zones were covered. Someone has to take that call. Worst of all, most of the shift was still on probation!
    Really sad. No one wants to get fired for working. Post Sheriff Tony we would pipe up and put foot to ass. Isreal wasn't as bad. Atleast during Jenning would was bad ass and feared.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast