Radio update is trash.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Radio update is trash.

So we do the new radio update and my shoulder mic keeps getting removed. My radio picks up half transmissions...getting toned for a crappy update. Radio seems to worse. Welp this is a civil liability should we get hurt.

Unregistered
    They got your gps now. Better be 51 to that call or dispatch will call you out when you haven't moved from your location on the third time she's asked if you're still 51 or 97.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So we do the new radio update and my shoulder mic keeps getting removed. My radio picks up half transmissions...getting toned for a crappy update. Radio seems to worse. Welp this is a civil liability should we get hurt.
    Don’t worry Toney has you covered. Oh wait he spent all of the money on other things

Unregistered
    Kinda like the way you write huh?

Unregistered
    They got your gps now. Better be 51 to that call or dispatch will call you out when you haven't moved from your location on the third time she's asked if you're still 51 or 97.
    If you're not ready to be 51, then don't go 10-8 from your last status.

Unregistered
    It's unfortunate if there are technical issues right now.

Reference GPS location on transmission, that's really a good thing for our safety. If you have some bad habits of being where you shouldn't be then now is as good as a time as ever to stop doing dumb sh!t.

Unregistered
    This is nothing new, we've been able to "follow" you for months now with the"Follow Unit" or "FU" command.

Unregistered

Reference GPS location on transmission, that's really a good thing for our safety. If you have some bad habits of being where you shouldn't be then now is as good as a time as ever to stop doing dumb sh!t.
    Spoken like a true administrator that's never gotten their hands dirty in this job.

Unregistered

Can you here me now????

Unregistered
    This is nothing new, we've been able to "follow" you for months now with the"Follow Unit" or "FU" command.
    But only if that person is logged on in cad. Haven't you noticed units only logging on on the radio, then ask 10 times what the 10 20 of their call is?

I will now expect turn by turn directions from dispatch!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast