Does the Tony drama end in 41 days

Unregistered

Does the Tony drama end in 41 days

41 days until the agency changes forever.

Unregistered
    Nope. Tony cruises to a landslide 70-30 win on election day ....... and then we have four years ahead of Sheriff Tony. Better start practicing your loud "Good Morning!" replies to his inaugural ceremony speech in January.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope. Tony cruises to a landslide 70-30 win on election day ....... and then we have four years ahead of Sheriff Tony. Better start practicing your loud "Good Morning!" replies to his inaugural ceremony speech in January.
    Sounds like one of the three yes men. If that’s how you feel, then why are you sitting back and not letting your voice be heard?

Unregistered
    Sounds like one of the three yes men. If that’s how you feel, then why are you sitting back and not letting your voice be heard?
    I don’t know? Maybe he doesn’t want to be an unemployed loser who whines on here! Oh wait he is. Never mind!

Unregistered
    The only ones going to his ceremony will be his command staff and those forced to go. I for one won't be there!

Unregistered
    41 days until the agency changes forever.
    Yes. The Tony drama and Toney drama ends in 41 days

Unregistered
    Yes. The Tony drama and Toney drama ends in 41 days
    As you always agree with yourself, let me help out. You are correct on this one. The drama will end, Tony will be elected and serve a minimum of 4 more years. Israel will be charged with campaign fund fraud. You see, the Imbecile and his fat groupie have been taunting the FBI and FDLE and they’re not going to let it slide. Think about it, they like to put pansies in The Fed penitentiary, like little Kenny. Israel being a bigger puzzy then Jenne will get the news real soon! Cheer up Scotty boy, just fake Covid when you get to prison, they’ll house you with the other homos lol. You could be the People’s Punk!

Unregistered
    The only ones going to his ceremony will be his command staff and those forced to go. I for one won't be there!
    Well, you don’t work here and are Israel’s house boy. Why would you be invited?

Unregistered
    Well, you don’t work here and are Israel’s house boy. Why would you be invited?
    I do work here and you know I'm right! Just because I'm right don't hate. Also, not an Isreal fan either. Neither one of them are good for BSO.

Unregistered

Poll Received

Anyone else receive the Tony poll today? Looks like it's already closed. I tried the link.