From the movies to PBA President. Rod is a star!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahaha, this is really one most the clueless character. I don't even know how it is that I watched this stuff. There is a category of such characters in films and TV series, like those detectives who only asked questions to Rust (McConaughey in a True Detective), because they were investigating a case, but did not show themselves as a person at all. I mean, I didn't want to get to know them better, to plunge into their world, to learn the story - uninteresting characters. Rod-from the same category of characters (and actors, too). I once watched the third season on a good <a href="https://watchseries.ga/release/2020">site watchseries</a>, but the third season seemed to be generally not as entertaining as the first. And the second one also turned out to be weak for them (I'm talking about the TV series True Detective).
    Who cares? Really? Oh I know you will post that 100000000000 members hate Rod..

Unregistered
    No. Rod has a couple that like him but they are all self serving failures as well. Rod reminds me of a retarded troll.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No. Rod has a couple that like him but they are all self serving failures as well. Rod reminds me of a retarded troll.
    Who cares? Really? You post the same tired old sh*t and no one responds except me to call your post BS.

Unregistered
    If Rod was black your department would love him!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12