Steadman, Capt White died. PBA should say something nice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Steadman, Capt White died. PBA should say something nice

Why is it that the only way to get PBA to do anything is to shame them?

Unregistered
    Just when I believe the PBA can’t possibly get worse, it does. Steadman, whom I first believed in, takes the meaning of pathetic to a totally new level. It’s even beyond pathetic.
    The PBA is bound to lose MDPD unless some drastic changes take place.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it that the only way to get PBA to do anything is to shame them?
    Because it’s a glaring example of them not caring about anything nor anyone but themselves

Unregistered
    Well, I better understand why people are asking how we as Members can recall the PBA President or other honchos.

Unregistered
    Well, I better understand why people are asking how we as Members can recall the PBA President or other honchos.
    Check PBA website Tyrone was announced asap look at Captain Whites photo in miami herald was provided by the PBA via the yearbook

Please dont disrespect Tyrone for your steadman obsession

Unregistered

RIP Tyrone

Unregistered
    Ok so I clicked on it and here is what is saw.
    1.A dumb ass as for Bovo, who has ALWAYS screwed us.
    2. A copy of what the Director put out ref Tyrone and,
    3. Another stupid self serving picture where Steadman is pointing at the guy next to him.

BUT I did not see any condolences from the selfie Queen himself. Steadman, you have staff. Even though your writing skills are horrific , I’m sure one of them can write something short saying somewhat what the Director said. Steadman, this post was trying to get YOU to write something not to copy and paste what someone else wrote.
    Man, you stepping down cannot come soon enough.

Unregistered

SOCD (Stahl Obessive Compulsive Disorder)

3. Another stupid self serving picture where Steadman is pointing at the guy next to him.

BUT I did not see any condolences from the selfie Queen himself. Steadman, you have staff. Even though your writing skills are horrific , I’m sure one of them can write something short saying somewhat what the Director said. Steadman, this post was trying to get YOU to write something not to copy and paste what someone else wrote.
    Does your spouse know about your Stahlession?

Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or weeks or months. It manifests itself by repeated stupid anonymous blog posts wasting our time. Get a life stop wasting our time!!!

You remind us of Hillary Clinton and Pelosi / Shumer losers; obsessed with Trump but can't articulate why!

Unregistered

For Steadman to actually write something requires actual work. And, for him in particular because he struggles with the English language.
    Some of you all expect too much from Steadman when his abilities are so limited.

Unregistered
    Rest in piece captain white

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast