Vote for Daniella Levine Cava 2020

Unregistered

Time to make a change. It’s time to SHOW the PBA that they are backing the wrong candidate, and we will vote for the right one! The one that always voted in our favor.

Unregistered
    Bovo has never supported law enforcement.

Unregistered
    PBA has gotten it all wrong when it comes to picking elected officials. Cava has a history of being there for us and Bovo has a history of being against us. Is the choice really difficult?

Unregistered

No thanks! Some of the things she has stated.

“We are going to end knock-less warrants, to tamp down on foot-chasing, and various other activities that escalate violence and allow rogue officers to persecute our people. And so, all of these things together are part of my police reform program”

At a candidate’s forum in June, Cava didn’t say she wanted to defund police, but she did say she wanted allocate resources” to areas in the county that needed them the most.

“I am not about defunding the police. I am about looking at community needs and allocating resources to where they are most needed,” Cava said.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No thanks! Some of the things she has stated.

Let's dissect these leftist=democrat talking points, shall we?

“We are going to end knock-less warrants, to tamp down on foot-chasing, and various other activities that escalate violence and allow rogue officers to persecute our people. And so, all of these things together are part of my police reform program.”

No-Knock Search Warrants are authorized by a Circuit Court Judge upon proof of probable cause,*and exigent circumstances exist that endanger a person within the premises to be searched, or the destruction of valuable incriminating evidence is imminent upon announcing authority and purpose. *In other words, No-Knock Search Warrants are few and far between. *

“We are going to . . . tamp down on foot-chasing, and various other activities that escalate violence and allow rogue officers to persecute our people." *So Cava will stop foot chases of "her people," meaning fleeing violent criminals who flee from in-progress forcible felonies. *This Cava statement is so harebrained; it defies credulity. *Is Cava really this dumb, or is she pandering to the worst of the worst or both? *

At a candidate’s forum in June, Cava didn’t say she wanted to defund police, but she did say she wanted to allocate resources” to areas in the county that needed them the most.

“I am not about defunding the police. I am about looking at community needs and allocating resources to where they are most needed,” Cava said.
    Regardless the semantics Cava might use, extracting dollars from MDPD's budget, and allocating such resources to "where they are most needed," *talk about nebulous double talk, is defunding MDPD. *

Should Cava not defund MDPD, her other alternative to allocating public dollars to "where they are needed most" is to raise the Add Valurem millage, that's right, raising real estate property taxes. *Bovo should challenge Cava to define how and from what fiscal source she will allocate "resources to where they are most needed."*

Unregistered
    I don’t know but it will be interesting

Unregistered

If Cava is good enough for my PBA President, then she’s good for me. Vote Cava

Unregistered
    Time to make a change. It’s time to SHOW the PBA that they are backing the wrong candidate, and we will vote for the right one! The one that always voted in our favor.
    Stop pandering to the African American community Antifa lover. Just try burning a flag in this county if you know what is good for you.

Unregistered

PBA still has time to right their wrong. But, time is running out

Time to make a change. It’s time to SHOW the PBA that they are backing the wrong candidate, and we will vote for the right one! Cava is The one that always voted in our favor.

Unregistered
    Time to make a change. It’s time to SHOW the PBA that they are backing the wrong candidate, and we will vote for the right one! Cava is The one that always voted in our favor.
    Really, as she did for the Civilian Panel? *Not a chance my extended family members or I in Dade County will vote for this leftist=democrat.* When*it comes to voting for Miami Dade's strong mayor and, by extension, the County's De Facto Sheriff, the PBA is not a factor.* As it relates to public safety, the question is who will better serve Miami Dade County's constituents, a soft on crime leftist=democrat of a pro-law enforcement candidate.**