Well stated Use of Force - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh your progressive, the truth is what you believe, or been told not the facts.
    Wrong B*TCH! My facts are not memes like yours. Why make this political anyway? It’s humanity and proper use of force which you know nothing about.

Unregistered
    Wrong B*TCH! My facts are not memes like yours. Why make this political anyway? It’s humanity and proper use of force which you know nothing about.
    What I know is he died of a fatal overdose, you are clueless

Unregistered
    Straight to name calling, we know who lost the battle, arguing with a fact less opponent.

Unregistered
    Straight to name calling, we know who lost the battle, arguing with a fact less opponent.
    That’s your mentality? “opponent”
    Glad to know you have no one’s back. You really are a moron. No name calling just “facts”. God I hope you’re at a desk and not on the ground. Here’s a name for ya, LIABILITY.

Unregistered
    Glad to know you have no one’s back. You really are a moron. No name calling just “facts”. God I hope you’re at a desk and not on the ground. Here’s a name for ya, LIABILITY.
    Yes opponent, are you going to spin a natural word in the English language into something else. I suggest you read, research, investigate the facts. You are being fed your opinion, sorry you feel you have to be “woke” to do your job.

Unregistered
    Wow, that’s not nice at all.

Unregistered
    Yes opponent, are you going to spin a natural word in the English language into something else. I suggest you read, research, investigate the facts. You are being fed your opinion, sorry you feel you have to be “woke” to do your job.
    In this job we are brothers and sisters because we all take the same oath and we all put our lives on the line. Opponent is not a word that comes to mind when thinking about my fellow LEO’s either, so you truly do need to stop. I agree completely about you being a liability and getting your facts wrong. Kindly stop.

Unregistered
    From the video provide me the the exact foot pounds of pressure was being applied in this video you watched. Be exact now. And show me the math.

Lucky for you, no math is needed. YOU said that cop wasn't applying his FULL WEIGHT to the neck.

Again, he was compliant at that point. There was NO need to have his knee anywhere near that man's neck.

Unregistered
    Kneeling on his neck was not necessary. Glad we can agree on that, having a combative suspect proned out with your knee adjacent to the jaw line so the head can't be turned to spit on you could be an idea, I only say a knee because the bottom of the boot is dirty and I, like others value my fingers. I am not a medical professional so I don't know if he was in a medical distress.

Unregistered
    This☝️right here is what it looks like when you get your newz from FB memes. Stop playing detective, ‘cause you suck at it.

Let me put you face down and put my knee on your neck. I’ll just rest it there with no pressure. I promise.
    You are right, I would have to “let you” put me on the ground. Go back to you CRD job, hope those first graders do not beat you up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast