Well stated Use of Force - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You obviously have never been in a real fight.
    You’re obviously a part of the problem

Unregistered
    You obviously have never been in a real fight.

Re-read the previous poster's response. If you think kneeling on a compliant person's neck-who is also in medical distress-is appropriate (while corroborated with video evidence) YOU have no business as a LEO.

Unregistered
    Like the OP pointed out, kneeling on the neck wasn't necessary and looked bad. Floyd didn't die right there, he died later in a hospital. He was already in medical distress and a ambulance was called before they ever got him to the place where video was done. The media, Attorney Crump and Sharpton seized on how it looked. Have you noticed that the media just wont tell you about the autopsy, drugs in his system. The local med examiner was shut down when he made the comment that fentanyl was the leading cause, that contributed to his death. Even Bauder's autopsy, flew right by without bare mention of the drugs and focused primarily on the fact that Floyd didn't have heart disease. Do you need heart disease, before fentanyl kills you? My second point..........if you are a self defense instructor, do you think that the amount of training dedicated to unarmed defense tactics, is enough to be proficient at it during confrontations on the street. See showing a slow motion proficenty a couple times in a sterile training session, hardly makes you a expert in the field. Seems, most of this training is geared toward liability more so than proficency. Every defense tactic expert I have talked to tells me that what police trainers are doing is not adequate. This type of training would require countless repetitive reps before the techniques would be of benefit. Most police officers bring their own personal wellness and fitness to the job. As you know, police come in all sizes and shape, and are young and older. Physical agility testing is hardly a true test of your abilities. It weeds out people with physical disabilities etc.

Unregistered
    Like the OP pointed out, kneeling on the neck wasn't necessary and looked bad. Floyd didn't die right there, he died later in a hospital. He was already in medical distress and a ambulance was called before they ever got him to the place where video was done. The media, Attorney Crump and Sharpton seized on how it looked. Have you noticed that the media just wont tell you about the autopsy, drugs in his system. The local med examiner was shut down when he made the comment that fentanyl was the leading cause, that contributed to his death. Even Bauder's autopsy, flew right by without bare mention of the drugs and focused primarily on the fact that Floyd didn't have heart disease. Do you need heart disease, before fentanyl kills you? My second point..........if you are a self defense instructor, do you think that the amount of training dedicated to unarmed defense tactics, is enough to be proficient at it during confrontations on the street. See showing a slow motion proficenty a couple times in a sterile training session, hardly makes you a expert in the field. Seems, most of this training is geared toward liability more so than proficency. Every defense tactic expert I have talked to tells me that what police trainers are doing is not adequate. This type of training would require countless repetitive reps before the techniques would be of benefit. Most police officers bring their own personal wellness and fitness to the job. As you know, police come in all sizes and shape, and are young and older. Physical agility testing is hardly a true test of your abilities. It weeds out people with physical disabilities etc.
    Not even noon and I know this is the stupidest thing I’ll see today.

Unregistered
    You’re obviously a part of the problem
    No that would be others who promoted a theory biased on minimal facts with no investigation. All it tells me is you are shitty cops and investigators. You saw the video clip, and made your decision.
    God help us all, go drink some more koolaid

Unregistered

Absolutely Fentanyl was a contributor to his medical distress. The point is, the situation was calm at that point. There was no reason for that cop to have his knee on that man's neck.

Unregistered
    No that would be others who promoted a theory biased on minimal facts with no investigation. All it tells me is you are shitty cops and investigators. You saw the video clip, and made your decision.
    God help us all, go drink some more koolaid
    Don’t you have a dog to shoot or a 6 yr old to taze? You sound like the itchy finger type of azzclown cop. If I’m a kool-aid drinker for knowing the truth instead of spreading propagated lies, then HEY KOOL-AID MAN! Oh yeah! I like the blue kind.

Unregistered
    Re-read the previous poster's response. If you think kneeling on a compliant person's neck-who is also in medical distress-is appropriate (while corroborated with video evidence) YOU have no business as a LEO.
    From the video provide me the the exact foot pounds of pressure was being applied in this video you watched. Be exact now. And show me the math.

Unregistered
    Don’t you have a dog to shoot or a 6 yr old to taze? You sound like the itchy finger type of azzclown cop. If I’m a kool-aid drinker for knowing the truth instead of spreading propagated lies, then HEY KOOL-AID MAN! Oh yeah! I like the blue kind.
    Oh your progressive, the truth is what you believe, or been told not the facts.

Unregistered
    From the video provide me the the exact foot pounds of pressure was being applied in this video you watched. Be exact now. And show me the math.
    Shut up fool! The man died because of that knee on his back from a rotten cop! You fckn moron. I know you think you know it all and that’s what’s scary. If you work here, do us all a favor and quit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast