Andrew Gillum came out as bisexual

Unregistered

Andrew Gillum came out as bisexual

From Slate

By CHRISTINA CAUTERUCCI

Former Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum came out as bisexual in an interview with Tamron Hall that aired Monday, six months after he was found inebriated and vomiting in a Miami hotel room. Paramedics and police officers responding to a call about a possible drug overdose in that hotel room found crystal meth when they arrived. A male sex worker was there, too.

In a long, almost entirely somber interview, Gillum told Hall he’s “cried every day” since that March incident. “What was most hurtful was this belief that I was somehow living a lie in my marriage and in my family,” he said. His wife of more than a decade, R. Jai Gillum, who participated in part of the interview, explained that Gillum had told her he was bi before they wed, though he’d never been out to the public. “So many people just don’t understand bisexuality,” she said. “Bisexuality is just something different. I just believe that love and sexuality exist on a spectrum. All I care about is what’s between us and what agreement we make to be in relationship with each other.”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...out-story.html

Unregistered
    He and Steadman have many pictures together.

Unregistered
    So he’s bi. The real concern would have been his obvious substance abuse issues.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So he’s bi. The real concern would have been his obvious substance abuse issues.
    The real concern is he was 20k votes away from governor.

Andrew Gillum Is a Well-Dressed, Smooth-Talking Pathological Liar, and to think that he was almost elected Govern!

-Under FBI investigation
    -Addicted to Opioid
    -Claims rehab was for family problems
    -Lives a double life with his approving wife

Unregistered
    I getz mines at da swingers club
    https://youtu.be/2q_q53LAvVk

Unregistered
    So Jenkins endorse and partied with him! See a Trend here! Liar & Bad decision maker. Hey Jenkins stop forcing us to endorse your friends. Great 👍🏽 Job your doing. Since you said openly to many your not interested in the President job. LIAR!!

Unregistered
    Steadman posted all sorts of selfies with Gillum. So what’s that say about Steadman? Although there have been rumors about him swirling around in homestead

Unregistered
    Jenkins makes house calls. Keep denying it, He endorses all his Buddies for kick backs.

Unregistered
    I believe Steadman’s brother dates Gillum for a short while