Govt press conference on riots

We The People

Govt press conference on riots

Governor Desantis holds press conference in Polk county about rioters penalty where was Chronistor? Desantis put the brick down. Great leadership!!! THANK YOU GOVERNOR.

Unregistered
    Chronister is exactly who they were eluding to in the press conference when they referred to allowing riots to happen and having law enforcement stand down. It is fact, regardless whether you think he was right or wrong.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chronister is exactly who they were eluding to in the press conference when they referred to allowing riots to happen and having law enforcement stand down. It is fact, regardless whether you think he was right or wrong.
    DeSantis can always remove Chronister from his position, like he did with the Broward County Sheriff who failed to act during the Parkland incident.

Unregistered
    Not that I do not like my cameras because I really do but now Chad chronister can't claim that the County commissioners are making him do something or else they will defund us... thank you governor you are the head cop!!!

Unregistered
    Because we are the HCSO. If the governor was in Polk discussing how to make deputies do more non police jobs with even less deputies, like singing at birthday parties with no X8 units taking calls, and so on, CC would have been there.