When is this year live like bella Bike ride? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because I am not a pretender AH! I don’t care about organizing anything in excahnage for anything. I simply give two nuns.
    Bella was just a prop for Ortiz

Unregistered
    Because I am not a pretender AH! I don’t care about organizing anything in excahnage for anything. I simply give two nuns.
    Bella was just a prop for Ortiz....

Unregistered
    Even if the twins are not riding on their own time no scam this year , are they still hanging out in the jacuzzi together .

Unregistered
    Javi been playing this innocent girls death like a fiddle. He does nothing unless his getting paid.
    well, to your point...he has had plenty of time off to do volunteering up til now
    has he done any? maybe you are right about his special interest persona.

Unregistered
    well, to your point...he has had plenty of time off to do volunteering up til now
    has he done any? maybe you are right about his special interest persona.
    Javi --
    Big Brothers/Big Sisters is currently looking for mentors
    Here is the info should you be so inclined to help out.

We have two ways for adults 18+ years and older to be Bigs:

In the Community

Mentor a youth who needs a friend, a positive role model by engaging in activities together one-on-one in the community. These activities could be going to the park, library, beach, local fairs/exhibits that are low-cost or free. These are youth ages 6-17yrs old from all diverse backgrounds whose parent or legal guardian enrolled them in our program to receive a mentor.

In Schools

In the School/Site-Based program, you meet your Little each week at his or her Dear school, during or after school hours. This is your chance to build and share friendship with a child within a structured setting. Your activities will have an academic focus, but will also be about social development, friendship/trust-building and a great chance to inspire a child to look forward to their school day!

We do have unique populations in both Community & Schools that you may find of interest:

? Mentoring Children of Promise – Mentoring youth who have a parent or sibling who has a history of incarceration or is currently incarcerated. Age range from 6-17 years old.

? BIGPride – Mentoring a youth who is LGBTQ+ ages 6-23 years old.

? Foster Care Youth – Mentoring a young adult aging out of foster care to focus on life skills and building a trusting friendship. Ages range from 6-23 years old.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123