Orlando Field Office Jobs - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    That office is in such disarray and what did he do as a LT to try and fix it? Nothing. Now we make him the captain. What do they expect to change?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Retired and loving life! Just got to ask is the new lieutenant the same one that Capt. Rodney demoted to an inspector because she wouldn't do inspections? You guys are always on the radar with her and that office!!
    Does Subparina Maxedout know the history of this?

Unregistered
    Retired and loving life! Just got to ask is the new lieutenant the same one that Capt. Rodney demoted to an inspector because she wouldn't do inspections? You guys are always on the radar with her and that office!!
    I believe she’s just the acting LT due to no one else available to do it. Personally this office needs to be gutted and started over. I would have canned everyone after they played cheaters following people around and the en yelling whistleblowers. The captain should never have been made captain, way too much drama there you need a fresh leader form either another office or outside of ABT to go in there and get stuff done.

Unregistered
    I believe she’s just the acting LT due to no one else available to do it. Personally this office needs to be gutted and started over. I would have canned everyone after they played cheaters following people around and the en yelling whistleblowers. The captain should never have been made captain, way too much drama there you need a fresh leader form either another office or outside of ABT to go in there and get stuff done.
    That is what happens when you pay a Captain at the low end of the band ($66,964.08 according to the state site). For a Captain in Orlando of all places? Also, when are we going to learn that these ex-NYPD types aren't exactly a good fit for supervisory positions at ABT? Just because you supervised somewhere else doesn't necessarily make you a good fit at ABT to supervise.

Unregistered
    That is what happens when you pay a Captain at the low end of the band ($66,964.08 according to the state site). For a Captain in Orlando of all places? Also, when are we going to learn that these ex-NYPD types aren't exactly a good fit for supervisory positions at ABT? Just because you supervised somewhere else doesn't necessarily make you a good fit at ABT to supervise.
    Just curious. Who do you think is a good captain?

Unregistered
    MOGA we want our old captain

Unregistered
    Q
    It's not NYPDs job to produce good ABT supervisors. ABT should realize by now very little high speed experience has value here.The pay issue is a nonissue to me. Everyone here knew what the pay was when they started. Blaming low pay for the quality of supervision is like blaming spoons for making people fat.

Unregistered
    With one exception all captains are good. Captains that were agents and lieutenants are the best. It really doesn't matter who the captain is as long as you know who you are. Live your best life at ABT.

Unregistered
    The Lieutenants always have and always will run the show. The captains just fill a chair.

Unregistered
    The Lieutenants always have and always will run the show. The captains just fill a chair.
    Amen, my LT can cite policy and beverage law. My captain doesn’t know the difference between a survey and an inspection.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast