Climate Change? - Page 3
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate Change?

Unregistered
    For the record, only one person at St Pete has actually worked for him, and he did not post this. Nor would he attack someone’s family member on a public forum, which seems like a weird way to ask for cars, or whatever the complaint of the week is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For the record, only one person at St Pete has actually worked for him, and he did not post this. Nor would he attack someone’s family member on a public forum, which seems like a weird way to ask for cars, or whatever the complaint of the week is.
    Is King coming to St Pete? What is going on?

Unregistered
    No he isn’t. Someone wanted to stir the pot, and lay it on the Tampa guy that transferred.

Unregistered
    No he isn’t. Someone wanted to stir the pot, and lay it on the Tampa guy that transferred.
    Here comes the layoffs.

Unregistered
    I want to say thank you to all of you for providing quality entertainment. I'm looking forward to a USF-Tampa job posting (unless St. Pete gets take home cars). Hopefully I can move quickly through the hiring process so I can watch this show live!

Anyways, How's the morale?

Unregistered
    I want to say thank you to all of you for providing quality entertainment. I'm looking forward to a USF-Tampa job posting (unless St. Pete gets take home cars). Hopefully I can move quickly through the hiring process so I can watch this show live!

Anyways, How's the morale?
    Remember, last hired, first fired.

I don't know why we are still hiring since USF is currently laying people off and shutting down low enrollment classes and degree tracks. Steer clear of this place.

Unregistered
    He is originally from St. Pete and he knows the USF system. He will make a good fit over there and be able to run the little world of what is St. Pete PD with an iron hand and get you all straightened out I think once and for all I think. We will miss him here at Tampa, but it is a good career move for him and you can't hold a guys career back, it just isn't fair.

Unregistered
    He is originally from St. Pete and he knows the USF system. He will make a good fit over there and be able to run the little world of what is St. Pete PD with an iron hand and get you all straightened out I think once and for all I think. We will miss him here at Tampa, but it is a good career move for him and you can't hold a guys career back, it just isn't fair.
    We already have a LT being groomed. No room for King. He can stick his iron hand up your keister.

Unregistered
    You have no say so Jacoby, and stop your BS posting! Tampa rules both departments. What will be done is what will be done!

Unregistered
    Remember, last hired, first fired.

I don't know why we are still hiring since USF is currently laying people off and shutting down low enrollment classes and degree tracks. Steer clear of this place.
    Friends and family.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast