Climate Change? - Page 26
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Climate Change?

Unregistered
    Talent mangement meeting : Just a bunch of us looking confused on TEAMS.

Unregistered
    I am sure the Chief will give a well-prepared, articulate speech like he does during any public speaking obligation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, your wrong...thats all they do is ***** and cry they were held accountable. It's not a hard job and we barely are here anymore. Maybe if the Sergeants and Corporals actually supervised things would be better. Things will be great after our talent management meeting...
    Ha ha so it's everyone's fault but the command staff? You got to be a command staff member. Real subtle lol. Keep pointing the finger "sir"

Unregistered
    Ha ha so it's everyone's fault but the command staff? You got to be a command staff member. Real subtle lol. Keep pointing the finger "sir"
    No. We all ****ing suck... thats what we do here. Blame everyone else.

Unregistered
    Minus the immature comments about someone's mom or other rediscloses immature comments or ones that should even be acceptable on this forum, this Chief has done a lot of good positive things for this department. But, he has not taken control of this department. He has not enforced the many complaints from the backbone of this department and where all the experience is, the patrol division. He has said more than once to many employees, I am not happy with my Admin. Well you are the boss, get rid of them! You are the Chief...what authority do you have? Klingenbeil was told to hit the road. That is one of the best things that has happened at this PD for patrol in years. For officer and supervisor morale and the many complaints, get rid of King. This department will probably turn 180 degrees around in morale and will run great. No one likes this guy and does not want to work for him. He is in the wrong position and in should in no way be supervising employees. Please help.

Unregistered
    USF SP needs take home cars. Cut the crap. Separate agencies my anus.
    This issue will not go away, we will be treated fair on the job here!

Unregistered
    This issue will not go away, we will be treated fair on the job here!
    Hahaha I love this guy

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526