Climate Change? - Page 2
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate Change?

Unregistered
    This is an anonymous place to post a thought. Some are true, some are not. Some comments are hurtful, but there is some truth in a lot of it. You get rid of King, the morale on this place will go up 110%. He has no business in supervision/leadership. No one likes him or wants to work for him. He is a terrible leader/supervisor. The way he talks to subordinates and what he says to them is unacceptable whether directly in person or in an email. No one will ever follow a leader/supervisor like him, and it will always cause bad morale with workers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is an anonymous place to post a thought. Some are true, some are not. Some comments are hurtful, but there is some truth in a lot of it. You get rid of King, the morale on this place will go up 110%. He has no business in supervision/leadership. No one likes him or wants to work for him. He is a terrible leader/supervisor. The way he talks to subordinates and what he says to them is unacceptable whether directly in person or in an email. No one will ever follow a leader/supervisor like him, and it will always cause bad morale with workers.
    King is not the problem.. I’m sick of every one of you babies crying about king. When the problem is YOU.. I’ve been disciplined by King and every time it was MY fault not his. Take responsibility and police yourselves. Stop blaming the next guy and look at yourself and see how you can change for the better. This place is extremely miserable and you have too many ppl that have the mindset of “this is not how we did things at my old agency” guess what, your not there Anymore, your here So enjoy the job for what it is.. come to work do your job and go home. If you don’t want to do proactive stuff then don’t, but stop blaming the next guy for your misery. If king gets the boot who’s next? Parker, chief, yawn, brown, AZ, sgt over IA ? you ppl will never be satisfied.

Unregistered
    King is not the problem.. I’m sick of every one of you babies crying about king. When the problem is YOU.. I’ve been disciplined by King and every time it was MY fault not his. Take responsibility and police yourselves. Stop blaming the next guy and look at yourself and see how you can change for the better. This place is extremely miserable and you have too many ppl that have the mindset of “this is not how we did things at my old agency” guess what, your not there Anymore, your here So enjoy the job for what it is.. come to work do your job and go home. If you don’t want to do proactive stuff then don’t, but stop blaming the next guy for your misery. If king gets the boot who’s next? Parker, chief, yawn, brown, AZ, sgt over IA ? you ppl will never be satisfied.
    Calm down Cpl he doesn't need your help

Unregistered
    He is the problem. No one has even mentioned the crap you posted and came up with. Nice post Lt. Please move on. No one likes you or wants to work for you. You make a miserable work environment on the job.

Unregistered
    Capt. Obvious here, You crybabies on nights should take your write up's like men and stop blaming others when you screwed up and get called on it.

Unregistered
    Capt. Obvious here, You crybabies on nights should take your write up's like men and stop blaming others when you screwed up and get called on it.
    Right it must be them, because King isn't a constant topic on here.

Unregistered
    They all enjoyed those 2 weeks off though

Unregistered
    They all enjoyed those 2 weeks off though
    That's hilarious. I'm sure they enjoyed staying separated from their families until they were cleared. Hey I bet their wives and kids really enjoyed worrying about them too. Some of you really are just pieces of shit.

Unregistered
    That's hilarious. I'm sure they enjoyed staying separated from their families until they were cleared. Hey I bet their wives and kids really enjoyed worrying about them too. Some of you really are just pieces of shit.
    I bet those wives and kids wished they wore masks like the policy says instead of blaming everyone else.

Unregistered
    https://www.tampabay.com/news/st-pet...esantis-visit/

The same creepy child molester smile you will get from this guy when talking to him, I have worked for him. Please do not send him to USF ST. Pete PD. We are only asking for take home cars to make the job even. It can be done.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast