Climate Change? - Page 17
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate Change?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Would someone in St Pete please tell us who this is? Please. It's like passing a bad driver and you have to glance over to see if they look as stupid as they drive.
    The very people you ridicule you ask for their help. Just write stupid on your forehead. Little person with trulu little going for yourself. Look deep dumbass.

Unregistered
    The very people you ridicule you ask for their help. Just write stupid on your forehead. Little person with trulu little going for yourself. Look deep dumbass.
    See what I mean? It's St Pete all day long. I genuinely feel bad for those guys that aren't like this. It's pretty embarrassing.

Unregistered
    See what I mean? It's St Pete all day long. I genuinely feel bad for those guys that aren't like this. It's pretty embarrassing.
    We dont need your self righteous pity so you can appease yourself. You feel bad .....LOL. ....little princess.

Unregistered
    When did this become the St Pete vs Tampa show? Both departments have issues. Both need improvement. There’s no reason for all this back and forth. St Pete complaining on here won’t change anything. Yelling about things on this site is pointless. The people with the power to fix things don’t care about gripes on leoaffairs. Neither will all this hateful bull*hit between two departments that have nothing to do with each other. Tampa UPD can’t get cars or money or anything else for St Pete. That’s up to USF admin. Appeal to them directly, and quit wasting time infighting on this site.

Unregistered
    When did this become the St Pete vs Tampa show? Both departments have issues. Both need improvement. There’s no reason for all this back and forth. St Pete complaining on here won’t change anything. Yelling about things on this site is pointless. The people with the power to fix things don’t care about gripes on leoaffairs. Neither will all this hateful bull*hit between two departments that have nothing to do with each other. Tampa UPD can’t get cars or money or anything else for St Pete. That’s up to USF admin. Appeal to them directly, and quit wasting time infighting on this site.
    Hell yeah!

Unregistered
    Everybody hates cops right now. We don’t need to hate each other.

Unregistered
    We dont need your self righteous pity so you can appease yourself. You feel bad .....LOL. ....little princess.
    You that we know you're the same person right?

Unregistered
    You that we know you're the same person right?
    I REALLy don't care ##shole. You punk. Little Karen/Ken.

Unregistered
    I REALLy don't care ##shole. You punk. Little Karen/Ken.
    This is unbelievable lol

Unregistered
    Would someone in St Pete please tell us who this is? Please. It's like passing a bad driver and you have to glance over to see if they look as stupid as they drive.
    And you believe your opinion is of such value to that person?

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast