Climate Change? - Page 4
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate Change?

Unregistered
    Friends and Family? That only exist at TPD and HCSO. At USF we have to file a document every year about our relationships with fellow employees. The do not allow nepotism here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Friends and Family? That only exist at TPD and HCSO. At USF we have to file a document every year about our relationships with fellow employees. The do not allow nepotism here.
    I believe you bro 100 percent.

Unregistered
    From that response bro, I don't think you understood the meaning of that last post, or you might be dense. USF PD does not hire people under nepotism like HCSO or TPD. I know that is what this country was built on, but now a day at USF they will not allow you to work with or for relatives. As said in the last post you have to take an annual evaluation that and negates nepotism on the job.

Unregistered
    From that response bro, I don't think you understood the meaning of that last post, or you might be dense. USF PD does not hire people under nepotism like HCSO or TPD. I know that is what this country was built on, but now a day at USF they will not allow you to work with or for relatives. As said in the last post you have to take an annual evaluation that and negates nepotism on the job.
    Did TPD or HCSO reject you? Quick to label are you.

Unregistered
    So you addressed the family portion did you address the friends. Or are you dense?

Unregistered
    Yes, you are right, the friends part of the post was a mistake. I did apply for both TPD and HCSO but was not hired.

Unregistered
    Yes, you are right, the friends part of the post was a mistake. I did apply for both TPD and HCSO but was not hired.
    Ms piggy is a hoe. Anyone seen my noose?

Unregistered
    Where are any black men or women working on this PD? There are none besides Alfred. None. This is very sad. Give them a chance without flunking them out or getting rid of their applications on applying for the job. This is not a hard job to work, but the white people running this Dept. make it that way. This needs to be changed and looked into.

Unregistered
    Where are any black men or women working on this PD? There are none besides Alfred. None. This is very sad. Give them a chance without flunking them out or getting rid of their applications on applying for the job. This is not a hard job to work, but the white people running this Dept. make it that way. This needs to be changed and looked into.
    Two at St. Pete and one female. Will they ever get promoted????

Unregistered
    Quality officers of all races ARE hired here. Problem is the pay sucks, promotion opportunities are limited. The Department is overshadowed by clueless, liberal college administrators who ignore the basic budgetary and logistical needs of a Police Department.

Because of all of this, good Officers of ALL races have moved on to better paying and better respected Departments.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast